Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

hi guys so i just woke up and tbh the snippet is not my fav. im not sure why but it’s most liket because i expected wildflower wildifire to be more of a slower song. i know im going to love this song once it’s released and i get my vaccine tomorrow :party:

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

hi guys so i just woke up and tbh the snippet is not my fav. im not sure why but it’s most liket because i expected wildflower wildifire to be more of a slower song. i know im going to love this song once it’s released and i get my vaccine tomorrow 

Honestly it’s not my favorite either. I hope the verses/chorus pop more for me, but even if it’s not my favorite there’s still two more tracks to choose from :) 

I hear a bit of country like vocals at the beginning of the snippet, but I don't get any country vibes from the snippet overall lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don't think we'll get more snippets so I'm going to bed see y'all tomorrow at the meltdowns :wave2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Hi guys, I'm new here and you are all so awesome and funny. I've been reading through the thread, and I really hope that the 3-song drop really happens tomorrow. If it's legit, I won't be able to sleep tonight. Can someone give me a recap of how we know this, and from what sources? I'm always a skeptic.

f9da8b3aee8139f5272b25f6c2fa7d6e.gif

3 minutes ago, The First Who Ever Did said:

Hi guys, I'm new here and you are all so awesome and funny. I've been reading through the thread, and I really hope that the 3-song drop really happens tomorrow. If it's legit, I won't be able to sleep tonight. Can someone give me a recap of how we know this, and from what sources? I'm always a skeptic.

hey! welcome to lanaboards! :wave2: :welcome: 

here's a little recap:

three song titles were confirmed for release this thursday (tomorrow) by a reliable insider known as eclipse, the titles are blue banisters (which we already knew) text book, and wildflower wildfire, mike dean, who worked on wildflower wildfire, posted snippets of it today on tiktok & instagram, they are set to release at 6pm british standard time :) 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

15 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Nobody else is hearing the country-ness of her vocals?

SO what..?:tommy: you all forget she put a country twang in many of her songs and almost all her pre-BTD tracks like pawn shop blues, raise me up, your band is all the rage, etc and y'all eat those songs up with no problem :oprah3:so what's the deal now

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

the 2nd snippet is giving me such ultraviolence vibes, idk what y'all are complaining about ????

I really like the vibe and the production, it might just be a chord thing for me. Some chord progressions just don’t resonate with me as others do and they tend to make or break a song for me. Definitely not dismissing the song or anything but the bridge preview we got just wasn’t my favorite. I bet the song will still be great tho!! :kris:

yall the return of good bridges is back tho i'm so excited fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

and Mike recorded it with his phone

Hearing the track in full, crisp quality :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.