Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Idk I feel like he would of just been blunt (pun intended) and say no if it wasn't, "I don't know" could just be him being very excited for the drop (we already know he's really excited from instagram posts, etc.) but he doesn't want to spill but also doesn't want to say no :agree:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Can someone give me a run-down of what’s going on?? I heard we get 3 singles from the new album tomorrow??? How do we know it’s for real? I didn’t see Lana post anything about it. 

14417469274.gif

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Can someone give me a run-down of what’s going on?? I heard we get 3 singles from the new album tomorrow??? How do we know it’s for real? I didn’t see Lana post anything about it. 

Text Book

Blue Banisters

Wildflower Wildfire

Eclipse and BlackoutZone, reliable insiders, confirmed. All three have links ready, which happens right before any release. Mike Dean, the producer Lana is working with released snippets of Wildflower Wildfire on his twitter and instagram

Also, @Hundred Dollar Bill here are the links:

https://lana.lnk.to/textbook

https://lana.lnk.to/wildflowerwildfire

https://lana.lnk.to/bluebanisters

Which are what we used to determine the Chemtrails tracks, and since they have links to Spotify/Apple Music/iTunes/Amazon, it means they are coming very soon

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Text Book

Blue Banisters

Wildflower Wildfire

Eclipse and BlackoutZone, reliable insiders, confirmed. All three have links ready, which happens right before any release. Mike Dean, the producer Lana is working with released snippets of Wildflower Wildfire on his twitter and instagram

“have links ready” what’s that mean?? 
where are the links? :D 

14417469274.gif

4 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

“have links ready” what’s that mean?? 
where are the links? :D 

The Lana.lnk.to/songtitles are up which is what happens usually right around a song releases 

basically a promotional link that is used to provide quick access to streaming services. It’s how we found out about COCC song and pre order before she announced it and NFR pre order 

also the TB and WW ones are updated now and go to a landing page rather than redirecting to Spotify immediately like they did earlier 

AAAAAAH OMGWZJKOZHKKKCCC LINGDBNOLOMGI:gurl:

THE COLLAPSE THE SNIPPET THE DRUMS HER VOCALS I ALREADY LOVE IT :lange::oprah:

WILDFLOWER WILDFIRE ..THE SERVE IS COMING :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Max said:

The good thing about these songs coming out tomorrow, is that we won't have to suffer through some stans making 12 hours edits of these snippets in a loop. :oic2:

makes me think of all the snippets we got for Paradise and people just made their own versions of the songs :suicide:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Even though that snippet has me hyped as hell, I'm still going through my listening order of Blue Banisters, Text Book, Wildflower Wildfire. Saving the best for last. :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Even though that snippet has me hyped as hell, I'm still going through my listening order of Blue Banisters, Text Book, Wildflower Wildfire. Saving the best for last. :et:

I think I'm gonna do Text Book last because we know the least about it. Much more of a surprise

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, crazyforme said:

So Mike just said on Twitter he doesn't know if the song is dropping tomorrow :trisha:

Good ol' Mike is just trolling us for one last time. Keep manifesting :mj: