Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

the ugly stepchild truly being absolutely useless now :bebe:

but honestly like...there is no one else worth stanning like this woman I swear

If behind the iron gates comes out this year that will be 10 records in 10 years. HOW!!!!!

and then the "second" album in April of 2022 :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Also fjskjdks

her dramatic ass Instagram post saying she’s going away only to announce a new album TWO POSTS LATER

I have no choice but to LOVE HER 

I really don't think the selfie is an album cover, but it's most definitely a single. Ben et al. no longer care about singles actually, she releases whatever she wants however she wants it seems. It's always been the albums that were successful in her portfolio.

original.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

And the born to die Re-release on its 10 year anniversary with 25 outtakes remastered and re-recorded :bebe: 

Then "Pacific Blue," "American Standards & Classics," and the "25 unreleased track album" to keep us busy until LDR15  :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, americangothic said:

So, this is probably going to be the country Nikki Lane assisted + Zach Dawes produced record teased for a while, right? (Not the covers one). Jack will definitely be involved, but I hope we get the Rick Nowels staple scrapped track from previous sessions — or better; a new one!

i don’t think jack will work on this a lot and definitely not nikki since the whole themes seems to be her personal vendetta i don’t see how nikki lame would fit here