Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

33 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

OK a couple thoughts about the release of the album -

1. The use of the term “buzz singles” in the press release is probably the same thing as NFR. I remember when MAC, VB, and Hope were referred to as “buzz singles” and it sent everyone into a frenzy about whether or not they’d be on the album, and they of course ended up on the record so I think these 3 tracks are going to be on the album and the term “buzz single” is probably used very loosely. 

2. A few days ago, one of the ATRL insiders (I think @/issgoulding) said that the album is out in less than 2 months ( @Nikogo posted it pages ago <3). People knew two weeks ago that the singles would come out this week so I imagine that they would also know when the album was coming, especially since they have the songs.

I really think and hope July 4th will happen, or at least the album will be released this summer. 

Great! I didn’t know an insider had already confirmed that the album was coming in less than 2 months. If it’s not on July 4th, it’ll probably be on July 9th, a Friday :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana is probably silent because she’s in hiding, afraid  patty will hunt her down  

i think she is trying to sleep through May and skip it like she said in blue banisters 

This album and Behind the Iron Gates being released close to each other is going to be such a moment. I fear the earth to be scorched when she drops these 2 projects. The heat and fire of artistry will be too much to handle :illumilana2:

damn!!! did y'all see mike's twitter??? he's eating people alive, lana and him are really a match :thumb2:

edit:

4.png

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.png

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This album and Behind the Iron Gates being released close to each other is going to be such a moment. I fear the earth to be scorched when she drops these 2 projects. The heat and fire of artistry will be too much to handle :illumilana2:

She is trying to slay us and frankly we’re annoyingI dont blame her. Our cause of death: overwhelming sonic bliss

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

damn!!! did y'all see mike's twitter??? he's eating people alive, lana and him are really a match :thumb2:

Hide contents

1.png

2.png

3.png

I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER NOT HIM SAYING BESTIE KSJDKJAKS

So what do we think the thing boz didn't believe she was doing was/is?

- releasing 3 songs at the same time without saying anything?

- the 3 songs having the same selfie cover edited differently?

- the really personal lyrics?

- the producers?

I think she has something else in store for us to blow us away even more :smile2: (but I don't think boz had much more info that what we have now at that time so...)

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

edit:

4.png

Hide contents

1.png

2.png

3.png

I hope he knows that twitter stans are the worst

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

- the producers?

I think he was talking about it all! The fact she released three singles and the fact that she used the same selfie all three times. He made comments it wasn’t about the lyrics/sound of the songs, and it’s something she’s never done before!

The more I think about it, the more I really wonder what we’re in store for. I never thought I would say this, but I can see her kind of lowkey just releasing the album with very little fanfare. The fact she hasn’t acknowledged the songs yet make me think it’s be the true ‘for the fans’ album. Not sure if her label would ok that since they’re gonna want money, but I can see this being very different than her normal releases 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

- the producers?

I think she has something else in store for us to blow us away even more :smile2: (but I don't think boz had much more info that what we have now at that time so...)

maybe the blm lyric, cause i couldn't believe she was doing that

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

- the producers?

he said its got nothing to do w/ the sound of the music back when he said that, so i deffo think it was about the covers or the "my father's wife"/BLM lyrics

image.png

polydors instagram story with an old ass pic of her and the BB cover shrunk at the top is so annoying to me. like just let her do what she's f*cking doing

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Mike is literally just Lana if she was a male producer :thumb3: But anyways, finding out that Zach Dawes helped produce Text Book is giving me so much hope for Dealer. Out of all of the songs she's teased for albums so far, I think this is the one I've ever wanted the most - the (limited) description of it makes it seem so cool

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Polydor's story confirms album name is BB..

They also ‘confirmed’ the July 4th date with the BB single cover as the album cover so the intern is just as confused as us

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

What..where. I cant hear her??

The choir sound (which I’m sure she’s included in) starts the first chorus and lasts the rest of the song (especially at the “I screamed for them, old man river keeps rolling in”)

"Don’t forget me"