Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, COCC said:

:kris:

And how do you feel about Miss TB and Miss BB now? :creep:

TB is messy and blm lyric makes me cringe but BB is good and i love the small piano during green and grey and the haunting single piano at the end:ma: but i hate the chucky doll birthday cake and nokia lane lyrics MM 9/10 BB 8/10 TB 7/10

Just now, cru3lworld said:

i agree with you but i do want to clarify that when i mentioned those themes in her early music it's because she sang and wrote about those things because they were relevant in her life at that moment. born to die slaps and it makes my soul orgasm but what i'm just trying to say is that certain sounds and styles lana had went with the themes of her music, it would be disingenuous for her to force something like that when she just doesn't feel it anymore! 

i agree! that was mostly a general statement and honestly i only see people say that about her music outside of this forum, but it's still really frustrating when people act like her music is solely about sugar daddies, drugs, and depression, when it's a lot more than that! regardless, i love her music and every era/album is special <3

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

Also I don’t want to start drama but can we not do the “since she’s 35 now...” thing..... asking as a 22 year old woman. We shouldn’t have to have this convo every pre release lmfao 

yes.. this leaves a bad taste in my mouth whenever people say this it feels like "she's old now so she can't do something fun" yall forget she made a trap pop song in 2019 lol

and i don't want another btd from her, i'm happy with the music she's making now but don't rule something out just cause she's older :uh:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I loooooooved it when the main aesthetic of her music was about honoring lost love and I don't care what anyone says! :scream:Those songs still give me all the feels.

3 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

So... is wildflower wildfire just Dealer reworked?

no... did someone say that?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Not the best song from BB being about Sean :scoff:

i feel like it’s a mix. it’s obviously about her dad, sean is the first verse, but the second verse i feel like is someone else from a long time ago

and on this topic even tho it's off topic for this thread but this is where the conversion is happening :toofunny:

people seem to usually to bring up songs like tiwmug and others referencing drugs and exclaim how juvenile they are and she doesn't need to continue with those themes but the entire point of lana's question for the culture is that she wants to write about whatever the fuck she wants without being crucified whether is drugs, her relationships or whatever that people have deemed immature or romanticized by her. if she thought she was above singing about that kind of stuff then i'm sure she wouldn't have expressed how those criticisms deeply affect her. 

Please my eyes won’t dry up, but I can’t stop listening too :paris: almost cried in the grocery store during BB help what‘s going on with these songs :kum:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, mansfield ringer said:

She says heres the deal like 10 times and sounds like she's negotiating with someone

unless it was reworked, no, because zach wasn't a producer of that track

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, mansfield ringer said:

She says heres the deal like 10 times and sounds like she's negotiating with someone

damn I never thought about that it makes so much sense :wat:

but I hope dealer is still another track 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

zach produced dealer and probably co wrote some of it so if it was reworked im sure his name would be somewhere 

4 minutes ago, new gods said:

zach produced dealer and probably co wrote some of it so if it was reworked im sure his name would be somewhere 

Okay just making sure lol, i mean chemtrails was quite a cohesive record lyrically so maybe BB will have a bunch of internal references as well