Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Just realized that Loved You Then And Now is Rock Candy Sweet and that was ment for Chemtrails.

So Rock Candy Sweet could be another piano ballad by Jack :runs:

Where did you hear this?

On reflection, by 'revenge,' I think LDR meant she was going to show the world, and especially her critics going back to the BTD era, what she can really do, after the breezy, meditative COCC. 

ABSOLUTELY LOVING THE THREE NEW SONGS BUT PUTAS I'M SO OBSESSED WITH WILDFLOWER WILDFIRE RIGHT NOW..TRULY CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT

I think I haven't been obsessed with a piano ballad of hers since Change :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

im scared this album will have like 10 or 11 tracks

Honestly Ultraviolence standard has 11 and Chemtrails has 11 and they are objectively her strongest and most concise albums

19 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Just realized that Loved You Then And Now is Rock Candy Sweet and that was ment for Chemtrails.

So Rock Candy Sweet could be another piano ballad by Jack :runs:

But it was track 8 on the OG COCC tracklist and we know which other song was tentatively track 8 on the tracklist as well

Loved You Now & Then aka Rock Candy Sweet could be Dealer maybe ..she just renamed it a lot 

Dealer is coming guys :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Honestly Ultraviolence standard has 11 and Chemtrails has 11 and they are objectively her strongest and most concise albums

i wouldn't consider ultraviolence because at this point the general consensus is that it's a 14-track, or 16-track album, obviously it's still a great album even with it's standard 11, but chemtrails did feel a little short, they are still great albums regardless, and i'd be thankful for any new music at all, but i would prefer a long album, the more lana del rey music... the better :smile: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

But if Chemtrails was spring, Banisters are summer. Illuminati Confirmed! We’re also getting Fall & Winter albums- Wintertime Happiness…

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

uv had deluxe and chemtrails feels too short

5 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

ultraviolence has like 5 extra songs tho which really do make the album

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I feel like these 3 songs are varied enough sonically, so I hope she gives us a 14 track album that we can get completely lost in. Chemtrails was a total *mood* album like Honeymoon that benefited from being 11 tracks. Whatever this album is already seems so different, like she’s doing whatever she wants to stylistically and just purging her thoughts/emotions into 5 minutes with each song. At this point, I think she should continue going down the rabbit hole and do whatever the fuck she wants. Dealer with screaming, a little 6 minute spoken word track over ambient synths or multiple tempo changes, a 2 minute country bop… Just give us something wild and complex since you seem to be hinting at it, Queen.

28 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

let’s think outside the box dear. 14 minimum. 16 if we’re brave. idfc let’s raise it to 18. one genre per track. deluluhours is NOW :suicide::umadney:

25 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

COCC in the same sentence as GODTRAVIOLENCE?! :hillary:COCC... Her strongest record? :wtfney:

29 minutes ago, Marius said:

BOZ said that. Or Eclipse. Or even both.

none of them said dealer is a jack piano ballad? and it literally can’t be since she made that one with zach not jack.

14 is such a lovely round number for Lana’s records. I really hope Blue Banisters has 14 songs, though we’ll gladly take more :heart:

It seems she has a lot to say with this album. I mean, she is catching us up on her thoughts from the last 20 months (18 at the time of the Music Week interview) so I think we’re in for a longer album. 

1 minute ago, rhubysyrup said:

Didn’t boz say something like this is only the beginning or am I imagining it :raven:

Yes I think BOZ or Eclipse said this

OiUHEXQ.jpg