Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i adore these 3 songs from the new record, 

but being a Lana Fan since 2013/2014 i can’t help but wonder what she would have thought back then of the cover work of these singles ? is it supposed to be a joke ? is it supposed to be ‘not glam’ i just can’t connect the dots tbh & idk i wish she’d explain.

not that artwork is the most important at all - but idk i miss the iconic artwork. 

Just now, cru3lworld said:

she is either really fucking with us or this is gunna be the album cover :crai:

It's gonna be the album cover and i'm going to laugh :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

She changed her Facebook profile pic :et:

she's literally me whenever i get a good photo of myself :sass:

but tbh after the whole instagram comment mess when she revealed the cocc cover ("if i say its the album cover its the album cover" incident) i wouldn't be surprised if she's intentionally using the 'ugly' covers to spite people hating on it. either that or she simply doesn't care... or both

im indifferent tbh. im letting the songs speak for themselves (3 of the best songs she's done in years) :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Here’s the new header and profile picture on FB -

92-BEE829-AF17-4807-B122-1-F620596-DF96.

A997-DD23-3-D12-4559-AF36-314797-CB6-E2-

This is gonna sound weird, but why does it actually look pretty decent as a header?? Like, in that format it's really not that bad :oic3:

imageproxy.jpg

21 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’d love that, But she can barely manage radio interviews and magazine interviews…a whole documentary might be a bit much for her. 

Idk the Interview magazine video she did was pretty entertaining

7619f1e5874e274800486765d4ef923d4ed42941

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

This is gonna sound weird, but why does it actually look pretty decent as a header?? Like, in that format it's really not that bad :oic3:

I actually thought the same - I really like it as a header! Her name in the same font from the Chemtrails cover + the BB logo being the same shade of blue pulls it together as well :hide: 

3 minutes ago, archiemm said:

she's literally me whenever i get a good photo of myself :sass:

but tbh after the whole instagram comment mess when she revealed the cocc cover ("if i say its the album cover its the album cover" incident) i wouldn't be surprised if she's intentionally using the 'ugly' covers to spite people hating on it. either that or she simply doesn't care... or both

im indifferent tbh. im letting the songs speak for themselves (3 of the best songs she's done in years) :ma:

I just think it's so funny how it's pissing so many people off and she's continuing to stick it to them :toofunny: it makes me like the image even more!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Here’s the new header and profile picture on FB -

92-BEE829-AF17-4807-B122-1-F620596-DF96.

A997-DD23-3-D12-4559-AF36-314797-CB6-E2-

The more I look at it, the more I find it ok. Anyways, BB’s cover is way better than the other two.

1 hour ago, crazyforme said:

:legend:Approximately 11 days left until June 1st (probs nothing's happening) and 44 days left until July 4th:legend:

I’d say preorder is in three weeks, maybe even around July 4. I see the album in August. 

On 5/6/2021 at 2:32 PM, Gothicula said:

the lashings if she releases it on may 21... she's over 

The way you manifested it....

26 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

2013/2014 i can’t help but wonder what she would have thought back then of the cover work of these single

Tbh i dont think she would be surprised. Maybe the polished style she did then was just something her label expected her to do because she was new at the time. And in fact it wasn’t even that professional back then either. I think there was always a side of her that wanted a casual trashy and organic feel of her art and that’s why she made so many homemade videos before fame and did things like using a bad microphone for honeymoon or ultraviolence mv. It may connect  to her yearn for authenticity 

24 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

because it's cropping everything else and you can see only her face :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg