Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, hippo said:

she delayed the album mere minutes after announcing it first. relatable queen, god i love her 

the tweet was fake haha

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Wait what it’s delayed already?!?

no, fake news

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

the way i was going to take a shower and do a writing assignment but now i'm deeply invested in RCS instead :eartha:

Same :air2:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

7 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

LADIES!! Forget everything you know about red, white, blue and black, this time we're going PINK! 

That's right! The days of lolitas and sugar daddies are gone and we're ready to enter sugar mama school with Lana Del Rey's new album, Rock Candy Sweet:makeup2:

2006 is back, but not even Lizzy Grant could predict that :candy: The new album including the smash hits "Catechize Me" and "Sensuality", featuring collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Jordin Sparks, Nelly Furtado and, of course, Dolly Parton, for that little southern taste :grinds:

Get that sugar raw and your wallets ready for pink swirled vinyls and cotton candy scented candles, available at ldrcandyshop.com on June 1st :thankyou:

Peppa Pig collab confirmed :oprah:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

she delayed the album mere minutes after announcing it first. relatable queen, god i love her 

What are you guys referring to? Don't see any mention of a delay/not June 1

Nevermind

Edited by hashtagtylerh
Not us falling for fake news the same day the album is announced

20 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

girl why would i have hope when she’s told at least 3 big lies each era ?? i mean it is kinda close to be fibbing like that but don’t act like there’s no reason to mistrust her words... id 100% believe it if ben or ed posted it. 

isnt this the same lady who talked about a christmas and cover album just four months ago?

ben literally spoiled the two albums himself like last week, that wasn’t the case with the september 5th lie so there’s that, and she didn’t post an official announcement for september 5th either so there’s that too 

Honestly I want something like Dance For Money eventually. I want them vocals and raw-messy acoustic guitar and little cute bells (not Jacks christmas bells [yes, I know I have defended Jack several times I just don't like his bells {maybe I like 'em just in DBJAG}]) 

4 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Where my photoshop girlz with da fake RCS album covers at? 

I'm on to it bestie 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

Where and when did she delay it?

3 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Wait HOLD UP. In her IG video reading out a poem from Behind the Iron Gates she mentioned Diana. This is the album where she drags the media I just know it

don't forget "the cameras have flashes, they cause the car crashes"... she's started dragging the media and she won't stop :crying2:

sUcVobB.png

39 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I love that she never give us a fucking break from these maniacal endless threads cus she KNOWS damn well we LOVE suffering and idolize the fuck out of her like the psychos we are I mean stanning this woman is a whole lifestyle and we just keep choosing it despite the pain and desperation.

and she probably reads what we write in here :oopna::oopna:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆