Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I have a sense after listening to these tracks, that Lana will be more reclusive and her only means of communication will be dropping music. Like at first RCS was meant to be an clapback on the critics but she sounds more powerful and free with the execution of her music regardless of anyone's opinion (us or the critics for that matter) and her silence is actually advantageous to her. It feels very much like her reputation era

2 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

Wait I just realized Bloody Moon was about Honeymoon :eartha:

and that’s how we know it’s definitely fake cause lana would never acknowledge honeymoon :scoff:

After listening to the three tracks, I would love if the album cover was something simple, serene, and muted.

I think it would be really fitting to have the visuals contrast the very intense lyricism but also reflect the classicism of the production/sound. This album feels like it’s going to dive into a lot of the psyche prefacing Lana Del Rey as we know her, so I think a simple portrait would be perfect. 

I made this “painted” one - I think it matches the music well  :flutter:

1489-D7-CC-FFC7-4-E32-89-E4-4-EAA5920-EA

3 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

After listening to the three tracks, I would love if the album cover was something simple, serene, and muted.

I think it would be really fitting to have the visuals contrast the very intense lyricism but also reflect the classicism of the production/sound. This album feels like it’s going to dive into a lot of the psyche prefacing Lana Del Rey as we know her, so I think a simple portrait would be perfect. 

Love it! Right away it actually reminded me of this :wub:

R-1442629-1349893160-3456.jpeg.jpg

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

don't even know how many times i've listened to these songs at this point.

i actually really like how lana name drops so many people we don't know. she's always been so private over the years with her personal life and she's inviting us into the world that she lives in, i just find it so personal and intimate and magical.

i said i would drink some wine and write some thoughts but i ended up getting drunk and doing an interpretive dance performance to all three singles in front of my partner so that's where i'm at. 

faSE.gif

24 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Its funny because i immediately thought about this

1200px-Take_the_sadness_out_of_saturday_

ya'll shittin on godflower godfire it may not be the best of the 3 but that doesn't mean it's not ABSOLUTE SEX SENSUAL. n that alone. if there are other tracks that match the tier of these 3 I'd be ecstatic.

tb's pretty great and I'm annoyed at how much I hate liking it bc of how dry the verses are sung but it'll be the song that everyone remembers later on. 
ww again. pure sensual energy. 
bb. a delicate neighborhood of feelings. 

the fact that ww is the least powerful, but is in west coast's sensual neighborhood means soooo sooooo good for the album if it can meet these tracks respectfully.

edited my post to further elaborate Sweet @SweetHenny

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

ya'll shittin on godflower godfire it may not be the best of the 3 but that doesn't mean it's not ABSOLUTE SEX SENSUAL. n that alone. if there are other tracks that match the tier of these 3 I'd be ecstatic.

But what about Godext Godook and Godlue Godanisters :oprah3: 

21 minutes ago, archiemm said:

posting about anything BUT the singles

But she did post lol, she just archive/deleted them.:creep:

one thing i've always noticed is when lana starts posting random shit & promoting other artists a lot, it's usually between albums and on the verge of a new record. i find the random posts to be a good thing. it means she's working on the album and/or it's close to being finished. i bet BB is being mixed and mastered as we speak. :party:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I honestly don't blame Lana for not wanting to post about the songs. I'm not a fan of the single covers, but I imagine it can be tough to have all your comments bombarded with "Change your album cover!" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OMG' and things like that. I've somewhat mentioned this before, but these singles were really intriguing to me. They could either be telling everything about what the album is going to sound like or nothing. With her working with producers like Mike and Zach, I know there's a lot of ground production wise there that she could cover, and I'm really hoping that she does. Lyrics wise, I'm hoping for more songs like WW 

imageproxy.jpg