Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I bet she thought she truly did sumthing with this selphie and then afraid that nobody would even notice how pretty she looked in this pic so this is how she does:lOWrNe8.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

32 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

people are saying this is is dealer, doubt it

This seems legit to me, mainly because I haven't heard a song (released or unreleased) of Lana singing this way specifically. It sounds intriguing :gasp:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

They posted the untagged cover on Facebook

http://97-EF583-B-8-B33-46-EB-9462-7-D84-BBBA3-picture upload

Why do I feel like this will be the cover and then every song released will have an edited single version. 

Wait I just realized that the BB cover she posted with the July 4th date and the actual BB single cover are different... (I mean edition wise) so maybe it is indeed the album cover... I'd love if it was the untagged selfie with just the filter and nothing else. 

giphy.gif

i feel like there's intention behind the single covers

wildflower wildfire & text book, both songs about having troubled relationships with her parents, and how it's affected her, her face is slightly distorted in both covers, her face looks slightly vacant because of the distortion, and there's "bruises" on her chest, the background is blurry and distorted, the covers themselves look more lq, the cover for text book is blue & cold, the cover for wildflower wildfire is more colorful

blue banisters, a song celebrating the women in her life who have helped her... her face is not distorted, her face is not "vacant" looking, her skin is rosier and there's no bruises, the image looks clear, and there's a glowing full-moon behind her, the moon symbolizes femininity

obviously they're still very strange single covers and they aren't necessarily good looking objectively, but i really like how they're slightly intentional, i'm not saying everybody should love them, or even enjoy them at all, because i'm aware they're still... picsart edits :toofunny: but you could also say that was intentional, since they're more raw and less professional 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

This seems legit to me, mainly because I haven't heard a song (released or unreleased) of Lana singing this way specifically. It sounds intriguing :gasp:

it’s a 3 year old fake stem edit someone made its neither dealer nor a real song 

it should be illegal to post fake snippets, jail and throw away the key ! :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

it’s a 3 year old fake stem edit someone made its neither dealer nor a real song 

well don't I feel foolish :flop:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Umaniac said:

Wait why is Twitter saying dealer is coming June 1st and has the rock candy sweet lyric? I thought that was loved you then and now?

Lol who tf knows. Just pulling shit out their ass! You are right. That’s supposed to be LYTAN. 

After a few days...I think I was too harsh in my initial assessment of the songs. I thought they wouldn't have any replay value for me but their melodies certainly are getting stuck in my head on rotation, so I was wrong. I do hope there is more variation in sound on the album, of course. I just want to be surprised.

let me be who i'm meant to be

10 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

Wait why is Twitter saying dealer is coming June 1st and has the rock candy sweet lyric? I thought that was loved you then and now?

its that idiot ldraddic spreading fake shit again

20 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

the July 4th release date is just iconic - Lana being known as americana obsessed and making July 4th about her...

it just screams iconicry to me :diva:

Writes down iconicry…

IMG-3521.jpg

Dont artists nowadays release their music on Friday? 4th of July isnt even Friday? Is there gonna be release date change?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing