Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I wonder what Fantano’s ratings are gonna be.

I predict blue banisters and wildflower getting meh and text book getting placed in worst tracks. 

Urgh Fantano...best part of him ran down the inside of his mama's leg...

Something as random as Shazam revealing the tracklist was iconic, but I'd prefer a peaceful pre-release with no leaks and shit. 

Manifesting an interview or two, describing the influences and the sound, a quick reveal of the cover (pls don't let it be THAT one), the tracklist and the preorder.

I'm a dreamer, I dream a lot

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Honestly I think its really possible that something (rock candy sweet/LYTAN) will come on June 1st

Rumors about Dealer aside (which i don't think is RCS/LYTAN), Lana posted about RCS coming on June 1st on Instagram and hasn't deleted or edited the post. She also posted that the album (whatever its called) would be out July 4th.

The only reason we have to doubt her is her track record of being unreliable with dates, but the fact that she released three songs on a Thursday (and stuff from chemtrails on middle of the week days too) makes me think this rollout plan is possible.

Watch this be the first time she's actually given us reliable release dates haha :fabcat:

16 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Something as random as Shazam revealing the tracklist was iconic, but I'd prefer a peaceful pre-release with no leaks and shit. 

Manifesting an interview or two, describing the influences and the sound, a quick reveal of the cover (pls don't let it be THAT one), the tracklist and the preorder.

I'm a dreamer, I dream a lot

Manifesting with you + an instagram live stream where she answers fan questions and shouts „SHUT UP! ITS MY DAY!“ again :legend:

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

guys. i did some investigation on BOZ last.fm page and he streamed 3 untitled and untagged albums. two of them have acronyms as titles of the songs and one has numbers (1 to 14). They're signed as Artist 2, 4 and 5. Since and apparently he has the album, let me show u the acronyms.

Artist 2:

LG

P

SLAH

UBTMH

U

A

SG

BOTG

X

HFAGT

LMDS

SR

BOTG2

LC

WUB

IAW

ARTIST 4: numbers to 14

ARTIS 5:

GWHSI

POMM

H

DAD

IK

FMM

LAW

G

DAP

A

IYFIL

as we can see, none of the acronyms is BB, TB or WW, so my guess is, if boz really has the album, it can be the untitled tracks one. Or he did know the tracks were dropping and he didn't play it as a whole for us to not understand. what do u think?

i don’t know what you’re saying but girl i am living :sass:

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

IYFIL

I You Fuck It Love coming for our wigs track 11 of BB :trisha:

Her revenge era on the English Language :trisha::trisha:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

the songs will never do well streaming wise. look at chemtrails - super smalll numbers. the slower her music is, the less interested people are. with the exception of NFR which was just-blowing even at nearly glacial pace.

she's gonna fade into obscurity if she doesn't start working on more singles that are not, well, miserable. 

Lana's never going to fade into obscurity, she's already established herself as an icon. And with the way she consistently releases quality art that pushes her creativity further, she will be a legend long past her lifetime. She's one of the few artists today that will last forever, regardless of whether or not she releases mainstream hits. 

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I would love Text Book a lot more if it didn't have the kinda cringey "I screamed for them" lyric tbh. Sonically it's my fav out of the three.

i like it because it's like a double entendre. its as if she's saying she's screaming for BLM but she's also saying she's screaming for the women who get denied their own fragility and their own feelings, which was the point of QFTC, she just failed to get her point across through the post... its similar writing shes always done, honest and to the point when looking at it twice. and it's true, she's not lying she was at a BLM rally/protest thing in LA last summer/fall time. "he could see us in all our splendor" is kind of what tells me it's a double entendre

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

also we literally have 30 people in here why are posts still being moved at this point. i'm not gonna move to the 3 single thread. like i get the point from a few days ago but posts are being moved there to die like.... @Elle can moving the posts stop now since it's been a few days and traffic has died down? talking about the songs is talking about the album which is what this thread is for

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole