Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

also we literally have 30 people in here why are posts still being moved at this point. i'm not gonna move to the 3 single thread. like i get the point from a few days ago but posts are being moved there to die like.... @Elle can moving the posts stop now since it's been a few days and traffic has died down? 

Certain things I'm moving at the moment: Discussion of COCC sales, random off topic posts that don't have anything to do with BB or the recent singles, certain analyses of certain lyrics to our lyrics thread, and I did move a large discussion about the "namedropping" in the recent songs that then took a tangent to her namedropping in past songs to the Singles thread as that large discussion derailed discussion from Blue Banisters album x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

maybe like this kind of violet can't see it happening w the others for a serious look  18-long-straight-dark-burgundy-hair.jpg?

this would be H O T for the album cover

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hey, don’t have much time to check up a lot on here anymore but @diorleak is the only ‘source’ for Dealer June 1st/only source for dealer being rock candy sweet right? (Other than assumptions from the og tracklist). 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Hey, don’t have much time to check up a lot on here anymore but @diorleak is the only ‘source’ for Dealer June 1st/only source for dealer being rock candy sweet right? (Other than assumptions from the og tracklist). 

I think the only "clue" we have is that she didn't delete the june 1st post... but still I don't think she would announce a single that far. I think it was just the old album release date and title. I still think we'll get something in June, at least the BB MV or the preorder and such with a new single.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

I wonder what Fantano’s ratings are gonna be.

I predict blue banisters and wildflower getting meh and text book getting placed in worst tracks. 

I kinda agree about meh for those (I like ww but bb is def meh) Not sure about text book (it’s my fave), I can see him saying it’s bad or it’s great, I can never tell.

besties don’t cancel me but I miss Jack’s production.:w8ing:

I like WW and love Text Book, but my Spotify keeps playing COTCC after the singles and I like it soooo much more sonically and also the production is cleaner. Lyrically I will say the new tracks are good, but nothing stands out to me besides the themes. 

did yall notice that Rock Candy Sweets cover art is using the same (but the better edited one:eartha:) photo as Blue Banisters, Text Book and WW do? it makes me think, that: 

-Rock Candy Sweet (lead single?) is coming at 1st of June, and Lana have revealed its cover art in march 

-Blue Banisters cover art which she posted and used is NOT an album cover. If it was, all three singles would have the same cover art. But they have their own ones, edited in different way. 

ALL singles from BB are having the same photo on theirs cover arts, but hopefully, and honestly - definitely, the album cover will have different one. gays can be peaceful:ahh:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

2 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

I wonder what Fantano’s ratings are gonna be.

I predict blue banisters and wildflower getting meh and text book getting placed in worst tracks. 

can someone remind me again why people care so much about that pretentious bald headed guy’s opinion on music ? :judgingu4:

29 minutes ago, cherryrockwell said:

besties don’t cancel me but I miss Jack’s production.:w8ing:

I like WW and love Text Book, but my Spotify keeps playing COTCC after the singles and I like it soooo much more sonically and also the production is cleaner. Lyrically I will say the new tracks are good, but nothing stands out to me besides the themes. 

Agree but I LOVE BB and WW.

just always imagining how sonically deep snd rich it’d be if mixed and mastered and touched up  by jack 

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

BOOM and there. it. is. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4581316

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4581316

this and the "let’s hate the new album until two albums later when we’ll start loving it" are never ending cycles we’ll be stuck in forever :icant: