Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

The title track always switch between 1 and 2 on her tracklists.

BTD - was track 1

UV - was track 2

HM - was track 1

LFL - was track 2

NFR - was track 1

COCC - was track 2

BB is supposedly track 1 so if it's not is a break on a tradition

after the cocc album cover (it not being a form of transportation) I'm sure she doesn't care about breaking tradion anymore:lange:

lights, camera, acción

6 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

I think we're all sobbing for BTD/UV sounds, and I love Lana and her art with all my heart, but her music does not get to me as it did some years ago, but it's ok. She is evolving as an artist and person, just like all of us, which is beautiful. We really have the opportunity to grow with Lana, and I think we should appreciate every single work of art from her. Doesn't matter if it's produced by Jack or by Rick or anybody else.

i am once again asking for reverse psychology. she always does the opposite of what we want so let’s just tell her every day that she should make even more stripped back poetic music and maybe just maybe she’ll make something bombastic out of spite :crying:

@lanadelrey we want poetic, 100% jack produced, piano ONLY songs with minimal melodies queen :sass:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i am once again asking for reverse psychology. she always does the opposite of what we want so let’s just tell her every day that she should make even more stripped back poetic music and maybe just maybe she’ll make something bombastic out of spite :crying:

@lanadelrey we want poetic, 100% jack produced, piano ONLY songs with minimal melodies queen :sass:

we also want more of nikki lane

a 5 minute made cover

a delayed album

and the list goes on

edit: that sounded more sarcastic than intended 

lights, camera, acción

11 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

I think we're all sobbing for BTD/UV sounds, and I love Lana and her art with all my heart, but her music does not get to me as it did some years ago, but it's ok. She is evolving as an artist and person, just like all of us, which is beautiful. We really have the opportunity to grow with Lana, and I think we should appreciate every single work of art from her. Doesn't matter if it's produced by Jack or by Rick

This is even more convincing with your pfp :air:

Just now, bluelikeyou said:

we also want nikki lane

a 5 minute made cover

a delayed album

and the list goes on

exactly we want another ugly black and white iphone cover with just nikki lane holding a banjo :angie:

why do i have a feeling something big is gonna happen this week :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why do i have a feeling something big is gonna happen this week :ma:

I feel something early June, maybe a music video soon. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

48 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

exactly we want another ugly black and white iphone cover with just nikki lane holding a banjo :angie:

I want an album cover edited with picsart, vsco AND prequel. Add those layers queen! Throw in some emojis too :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

one thing about Lana is that there’s something for everyone, pop btd, pop rock uv, airy HM, hip hop LFL, campy noir NFR and cocc being more like western piano twang.

im excited for where she’s going with this album more so cocc and I really hope she keeps working with Zach and mike and everyone who’s worked on these three tracks.

she sets the scene with all three and the story telling is of course so well done.

can’t wait :trisha:

baby just the way we’re different, can set me free YAAASSSSSSSSS

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

16 minutes ago, COCC said:

I‘m starting to believe that the music video (snippet she shared) is from an other song and not BB :um2:

For example, scrapped Tulsa Jesus Freak video :um2:

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

For example, scrapped Tulsa Jesus Freak video :um2:

which snippet?

Oh, okay 

I forgot about this random video with Clay

Edited by normanrockwhale
i realized

giphy.gif

My only complaint about her production lately it's that is doesn't really flow well on its own. I mean you can put the instrumentals from BTD to LFL (and NFR to an extent) and really enjoy them on their own but with these new songs and part of Chemtrails nothing it's really happening if you don't hear the full thing with the vocals and vocal production. Still love the final product tho.

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, COCC said:

I‘m starting to believe that the music video (snippet she shared) is from an other song and not BB :um2:

tbh at this point she can keep it, it’ll probably be something boring like the white dress video plus + i know with clay being in the video it’ll age horribly. imagine if she put sean the pig in one of her videos? or francesco in the music to watch boys mv? nahh that would be so embarrassing today :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

tbh at this point she can keep it, it’ll probably be something boring like the white dress video plus + i know with clay being in the video it’ll age horribly. imagine if she put sean the pig in one her videos? or francesco in the music to watch boys mv? nahh that would be so embarrassing today :facepalm:

With Sean: I agree. With Francesco: Why not :oopna:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

tbh at this point she can keep it, it’ll probably be something boring like the white dress video plus + i know with clay being in the video it’ll age horribly. imagine if she put sean the pig in one her videos? or francesco in the music to watch boys mv? nahh that would be so embarrassing today :facepalm:

that would be really bad if the reason the video isn’t out already is because there was an issue between them :deadbanana:

overall lana was really quiet so I don’t think it has to do with that 

Still confused about the BB MV. There was no reason for her to scrap an already filmed video. And if there was a big reason for scrapping it, it makes no sense that she is actually releasing it later for another song. It also makes no sense to me that she wouldn't have released it already if it really is for BB... or maybe it's a double/triple video with songs we haven't heard yet?

I hope this is just the calm before the storm and she has a lot of things prepared for us :creepna:

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

My only complaint about her production lately it's that is doesn't really flow well on its own. I mean you can put the instrumentals from BTD to LFL (and NFR to an extent) and really enjoy them on their own but with these new songs and part of Chemtrails nothing it's really happening if you don't hear the full thing with the vocals and vocal production. Still love the final product tho.

It's the minimal production that ruins everything. 

Mfhp.gif

honestly tho do we need a video? i think it's very imagery forward in the song itself. idk, in some way i don't really need the videos for songs anymore. i'd love to have them but they're time consuming. i'd rather Lana work on more music rather than videos. like if she's finishing this album, i'd rather her write a couple more new songs that would bridge the way for the next album instead of wasting time for videos that she'll never put out or videos that are lackluster (white dress i'm looking at you)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole