Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

I think something is really wrong with those realases.. Looks like something Insterscope did to try to take her off of the cocc flop :blush3:

Blue Banisters (Cedric Gervais Remix) is coming :oopna:

It's so interesting. lana took down the video of BB from her insta and has kept the BB album date up and the RCS date up too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

btw, do we think there's any lyrics at all in Dealer or is it really just her yelling?

I think there must be a typical song structure with verses and choruses whatnot. As for the yelling, I imagine there being some build-up before yelling in the final part of the song, maybe on the bridge, or she yells on the chorus

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

54 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

So: do we think 'WW' is a revamped or renamed 'Dealer'?

I don't, I remember people thinking either MAC or TJF was Yosemite reworked because of the "candle in the wind" line

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I wouldn't mind if she chose another title. She seems to be quite picky about titles:

The following are early album titles of Born to Die, as mentioned by Del Rey in an interview with Flush magazine.[95] She explained they were working titles that were always in rotation in her mind. These include:

G.B.A (God Bless America)

The Best of Lana Del Rey

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

The World is Ours

Do U Luv Me Yet?

Born 2 Die

Based on visuals Do U Luv Me Yet? Would fit ( especially with Loved Me Then and Now (RCS)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

8 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

Girlies...Lana just deleted the Blue banisters mv snippet on IG. What’s happening ?

oh shit 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

It's so interesting. lana took down the video of BB from her insta and has kept the BB album date up and the RCS date up too

There’s gotta be a good reason right? Knowing how wild she is it’ll be May 31st and the RCS post goes:
6-E7606-F6-5-C7-B-4-BB7-8-E22-2-ACF5-D95

34 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

It doesn't make sense for it the be the same song. She uses similar words or the same words often. I think it would have that same California, Thunder sound from before. I could be wrong but it just wouldn't make 100% sense to me

We also know that some insiders have Dealer, they would have confirmed it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

58 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

There’s gotta be a good reason right? Knowing how wild she is it’ll be May 31st and the RCS post goes:
6-E7606-F6-5-C7-B-4-BB7-8-E22-2-ACF5-D95

Nah, the september 5 video announcement for COTCC is still there. She won't erase a post with a logic reasoning behind it.

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't understand why we're acting this dramatic over lana deleting posts, like i get it was the music video snippet but this isn't anything notably unusual for her :toofunny: 

not unusual but it's not a good sign either

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

Thanks, GLF. Since it was produced by Mike Dean, I was thinking it might have been recorded once with Jack for COCC, and then a second, perhaps slightly different, version was recorded with Mike. Time will tell. Maybe 'dealing' or 'the deal' is a motif of the album. 

:oic3: maybe dealing is the new candle in the wind 

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Yeah, and an “insider” on Twitter claims that she is releasing RCS on June 1, and it might have a video, and the BB MV was pushed to be released on July 4... We’ll see very soon if that theory holds up, since June 1 is next week. 

these 3 songs are absolutely GodDreamHotSexyVulnerableFever these songs have been hitting me so deep lately ❤️

did she not delete the Cinnamon / In Your Car snippet which we later found was titled ‘LoveSong’ and we all freaked out. she’s stirring us up i feel 

10 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

these 3 songs are absolutely GodDreamHotSexyVulnerableFever these songs have been hitting me so deep lately ❤️

did she not delete the Cinnamon / In Your Car snippet which we later found was titled ‘LoveSong’ and we all freaked out. she’s stirring us up i feel 

She deletes everything she’s weird like that

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance