Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, Thoth said:

What if she deleted it so that when she will anounce the album cover soon, there won't be duplicate photos on her page.

I mean, we are talking about a person who used the same picture for three different singles :awk:

53 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

It's July 3rd 23:50, she goes live on IG and plays snippets of her new best material with electric guitar, strings and synths, everyone is freaking out that in 10 minutes that excellence is about to drop.

Midnight June 4th, she deletes all the files on our very eyes and says "go fuck yourselves". That's the Revenge of Lana Del Rey

Queen of time travel :pussypower:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

So what now :stareney:

I don’t even know. It feels so eerie. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

i'd rather not overreach, but if the songs are very much gut-wrenching for us, then what more for her. so. maybe a benefit of the doubt in how releasing something so personal could very much drain someone. 

i know that we can get rowdy on here, but if her team visits and so on, they've got to at least acknowledge the possibility of the fans who really do wait for her music and confirmation politely. 

so, maybe some kind of middle point would be great. 

UV/Honeymoon

33 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

We wait for the recycled video :sadcore4:

Fake countdowns! 29 hours and 28 minutes to go :party:

I just know something is gonna happen June 1st 

8 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I love that Lorelai is your profile picture ❤

ty bestie I'm a fan but not of the reboot ♡ 

7 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

we just got three songs and already feel like it's dry season. :stareney:

It’s always the “problem” with personal songs released as singles: they fit better in the context of an album. I felt the same after Hope: I wanted more a week later. It was a good idea to release three at a time this time around, so it feels like a mini EP, and it might be a little less “dry”

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s always the “problem” with personal songs released as singles: they fit better in the context of an album. I felt the same after Hope: I wanted more a week later. It was a good idea to release three at a time this time around, so it feels like a mini EP, and it might be a little less “dry”

I mean, I'm still having the 3 songs on repeat everyday since they released. But idk, the fact that she hasn't addressed them in almost any way, just makes it feel like a very dry season of info. I'm nervous af for June 1st....this might be a huge let down. It might be a serve. It might be a delay announcement by a thirsty insider. WE DON'T KNOW ANYMORE :crying2: