Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Imagine Rock Candy Sweet is actually the collection her best 25 unreleased songs from Lana that she promised since L4L era.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

I think it's intended to sound as if the material were burning

I love your vision but it could've been easier to add flames sound so they don't ruin the song like that :(

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

I love your vision but it could've been easier to add flames sound so they don't ruin the song like that :(

true

I don't always hear it for some reason

WAIT she did not remove RCS post ??!! MAYBE we will get something on June 1st!!!!

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Let’s say, she is releasing two albums back to back. Is the pandemic the reason why she‘s able to pull it off now (either Ben or Ed said that), because she has a very good reason not to tour? But then again she accompanied Nikki Lane. Or is it because her muse is just this strong now? So much mystery, very intriguing 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Here's the deal (cause I know you wanna talk about it)...

QUDRIPLE ALBUM RELEASES COMING ON JUNE 1 AND JULY 4 :hype: 8 FUCKING ALBUMS :hype: LET'S GO TEAM DELULU :hype:THE COLLAPSE :hype:THE SERVE :hype: WE KEEP ON WINNING

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

Here's the deal (cause I know you wanna talk about it)...

QUDRIPLE ALBUM RELEASES COMING ON JUNE 1 AND JULY 4 :hype: 8 FUCKING ALBUMS :hype: LET'S GO TEAM DELULU :hype:THE COLLAPSE :hype:THE SERVE :hype: WE KEEP ON WINNING

getting high on shit ton of hydroponic weed for this happening

mike dean has another twitch livestream tonight?! If anyone can ask questions :tommy: pls try, we are starving of information :trisha: we need to hear something new from his mouth so we can be delusional and make theories about :hype: for 100+ more pages on LB:ma:

Just now, rhubysyrup said:

mike dean has another twitch livestream tonight?! If anyone can ask questions :tommy: pls try, we are starving of information :trisha: we need to hear something new from his mouth so we can be delusional and make theories about :hype: for 100+ more pages on LB:ma:

i honestly think he likes the attention he gets from lana stans so yes, harass him for information. 

faSE.gif

Just now, rhubysyrup said:

I must say it’s amazing we already have almost 850 pages when she is the most quiet she has probably ever been in any era :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

WAIT she did not remove RCS post ??!! MAYBE we will get something on June 1st!!!!

we won’t get anything. eclipse posted on his insta about upcoming june drops and lana was nowhere to be found :willcut: