Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

46 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

this thread gives me velma losing her glasses vibes rn 

Same

tenor.gif 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, cru3lworld said:

jenny Lewis, she was actually in Rilo Kiley. Her music is pretty amazing and she’s kind of a legend. 

she looks like nikki lane 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I still don't get Lana doing all that buzz with her QFTC post if she only wanted to talk about her trauma and healing. She could have expressed herself in a much sweeter way to be heard

10 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

So Jenny, the girl Lana sings about in blue banisters, is she the second one in on the right at the table on the Chemtrails cover art

It’s been discussed that it might possibly be Jenny Lewis. Jenny Lewis is friends with Nikki Lane. The way Lana says they were writing with Nikki Lane implies Jenny is also an artist which she is. I also get the vibe from the opening lyrics with Jenny asking the questions that she isn’t a very close friend. Otherwise she would already know or have an idea of the story behind the picture and flowers.  I personally think it is Jenny Lewis! Too many things add up for me, plus I love her. To add to your question if it’s the person I’m sayin they weren’t on Chemtrails cover. That was her friend Jen. 

5 minutes ago, DLT said:

It’s been discussed that it might possibly be Jenny Lewis. Jenny Lewis is friends with Nikki Lane. The way Lana says they were writing with Nikki Lane implies Jenny is also an artist which she is. I also get the vibe from the opening lyrics with Jenny asking the questions that she isn’t a very close friend. Otherwise she would already know or have an idea of the story behind the picture and flowers.  I personally think it is Jenny Lewis! Too many things add up for me, plus I love her. 

So therefore she would be the second girl at the table on the right on the cover art, like right below where Lana is placed. Right? 

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

So therefore she would be the second girl at the table on the right on the cover art, like right below where Lana is placed. Right? 

Just updated my original reply. No. If it is the person I’m saying then she isn’t in Chemtrails cover. That was Lana’s close friend Jen. I don’t know which one she is though lol. I don’t have the cover memorized. 

If Wildflower Wildfire is Lana’s idea of ‘revenge’ just because she mentioned her mother was a bitch (which we already knew to some degree) then I’m very disappointed. She needs to go off the rails and scream and shout, you don’t get your revenge in a piano ballad. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If Wildflower Wildfire is Lana’s idea of ‘revenge’ just because she mentioned her mother was a bitch (which we already knew to some degree) then I’m very disappointed. She needs to go off the rails and scream and shout, you don’t get your revenge in a piano ballad. 

Let's wait for the screamer lana claims the legendary Dealer to be

Mike Dean’s most recent Instagram story is so similar to what I was envisioning when Dealer was speculated to appear on COCC. I really hope there are some rock-heavy moments like this on Blue Banisters, but I’m not getting my hopes up just yet..lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

If there’d be a cover on the album I find Ode to My Family by The Cranberries very fitting with her opening up about her relationship with her mother

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland