Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

29 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Are there any unreleased tracks that anyone feels would fit the vibe of what we’ve heard from BB so far?

Personally, I think French Restaurant would mirror some aspects of the three singles—sonically, at least. The vocals are very forward and placed against a piano, and there are moments where her voice is manipulated to create a softer atmospheric effect. 

It’s not a perfect match, but I think it’s decently similar, maybe lol

cherry blossom as closer of the album:trisha:

31 minutes ago, dungdung said:

cherry blossom as closer of the album:trisha:

Honestly, this would make a lot of sense. Both CB and WW reference her relationship with her mother, and there are some lyrical parallels as well:

In Cherry Blossom, she sings, “It’s a cruel, cruel world.”

In Wildflower Wildfire, she sings, “I wouldn’t know how cruel the world was.” 

The message between the two seems vastly different, but maybe that would show the difference between the reality of her relationship versus the one she wanted. Who knows, though 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I think her most contemplative album is coming - and that’s saying a lot because if you could sum up Lana’s entire lyrical sensibility in one word, one of your options would be “contemplative.” 

How surreal is it that we’re (allegedly) 5 weeks away from hearing it?! 

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think her most contemplative album is coming - and that’s saying a lot because if you could sum up Lana’s entire lyrical sensibility in one word, one of your options would be “contemplative.” 

tenor.gif

i can't even imagine what this album will be like or what she'll sing about, i just know it's going to be amazing, very poetic, and very meaningful :pray2: 

also, when i saw that your profile was blank earlier i got very worried, but i'm glad that everything's alright and you're back, you were just planning a new profile picture and banner, which i do often as well :ma: 

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

tenor.gif

Everyone talks about Born to Die - Ultraviolence - Honeymoon, while I talk about AKA - Born to Die - Ultraviolence - Honeymoon - Norman Fucking Rockwell! - Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Blue Banisters 

tenor.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i can't even imagine what this album will be like or what she'll sing about, i just know it's going to be amazing, very poetic, and very meaningful :pray2: 

also, when i saw that your profile was blank earlier i got very worried, but i'm glad that everything's alright and you're back, you were just planning a new profile picture and banner, which i do often as well :ma: 

I know, right! I feel like this album is shrouded in so much mystery, more than her previous records - that makes it so much more exciting of a wait because it truly will be a surprise!

and yes, everything’s all good! To be honest, I can’t decide on a profile picture that represents the vibe I want right now, :thumb3: I am so indecisive, I keep changing it :toofloppy:  thank you for checking in though, that’s super sweet of you :spin: I love your new pfp btw <3

would it be bad to say this would be the worst/best time for her to release playing dangerous :tsk:

i mean it would be so bad but like..... if she released it just as a middle finger to everyone :scoff: the song is littered with white privilege so many people would call her out on twitter and instagram. i mean, it would be perfect if she's trying to fuck up her career like people have theorized 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

29 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

would it be bad to say this would be the worst/best time for her to release playing dangerous :tsk:

i mean it would be so bad but like..... if she released it just as a middle finger to everyone :scoff: the song is littered with white privilege so many people would call her out on twitter and instagram. i mean, it would be perfect if she's trying to fuck up her career like people have theorized 

She won't play. She's no fun

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Honestly, this would make a lot of sense. Both CB and WW reference her relationship with her mother, and there are some lyrical parallels as well:

In Cherry Blossom, she sings, “It’s a cruel, cruel world.”

In Wildflower Wildfire, she sings, “I wouldn’t know how cruel the world was.” 

The message between the two seems vastly different, but maybe that would show the difference between the reality of her relationship versus the one she wanted. Who knows, though 

you made the connection:brows:  our brain:clapback:

3 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

So Sage Skolfield uploaded an ig story with Lana. They're still in the studio omg :trisha:

We can say goodbye to July 4 release cause she’s still recording :(

i think this is great and shows they’re really productive and excited about what they’re working on, by the way it could be a session from working on BB songs or a current one where she is working on LDR9 

13 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Here’s Sage’s story -

6-D048531-12-DF-4-F5-F-8-F0-A-D2-F240-C5

We need a computer screen analysis

DELULU'S ATTACK!

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />