Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

blue banisters doesn't feel like a revenge album AT ALL. i really think BB & RCS are two different albums

If the revenge is against her mother and, to a lesser degree, her father, it does. 

I think BoZ indirectly confirmed that LYTAN/RCS is on BB - he is the one who told us that they were the same song, and it wasn’t one of the 12 tracks from the Chemtrails masters that people got ahold of last summer (the missing 12th track only could have been Dealer, as we know).

How else would he have had access to it? Through Blue Banisters. 

6019dca07ed9a.image.jpg?resize=400,225

Just dropping in to say the only “cheap” sounding song of the new 3 is Wildflower Wildfire. The midi piano does cheapen it a bit, and the vocal effects are a little weird. The song is still a good song, though and the synths leading up to the last chorus are heaven. The other two sound rich and full and expensive. I can’t tell if the piano in BB is midi or not because it’s more minimal and it’s also just a better produced song so if it is in fact midi it’s hidden well, her vocals are clean and crisp and the synths in the background are lush and beautiful. Just because it’s not got a lot of bells and whistles that doesn’t mean it isn’t well executed or lacking something. Text Book is great, I just wish the gospel choir was a little louder because they are a serve. Bb and tb are aural heaven, ww is a great song with some odd choices that do not ruin the song at all, but make it less pleasant overall than the other 2. 

obviously it’s my opinion but you can hate bb for being “minimalistic and piano heavy” but you can’t say it’s poorly produced or mixed wrong, it sounds clean and exactly as it’s meant to. 

edit: upon further meditation, i recognize that wealth and money are the greatest cancer to infect humanity in its existence and only serve to further destroy the probability of eventually living in a peaceful world so I must retract the assertion that the songs sound “expensive” since that means literally nothing “good” and only further perpetuates the insidious trajectory that money and the establishment has sent humanity spiraling toward :wave:

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Just dropping in to say the only “cheap” sounding song of the new 3 is Wildflower Wildfire. The midi piano does cheapen it a bit, and the vocal effects are a little weird. The song is still a good song, though and the synths leading up to the last chorus are heaven. The other two sound rich and full and expensive. I can’t tell if the piano in BB is midi or not because it’s more minimal and it’s also just a better produced song so if it is in fact midi it’s hidden well, her vocals are clean and crisp and the synths in the background are lush and beautiful. Just because it’s not got a lot of bells and whistles that doesn’t mean it isn’t well executed or lacking something. Text Book is great, I just wish the gospel choir was a little louder because they are a serve. 

I don’t know what your definition of expensive is but to each their own. :stareney:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Officially 2 more days until the Queen drop her seventh major-label studio album "Rock Candy Sweet" and "Blue Banisters" coming next. I am ready to be poor for this double-era. Murder me Queen Mother

?????

#DeluluImmitatesLife

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, past the bushes said:

SANTA MONICA SINNER YESS that was a fake title for Chemtrails too :trisha: iconic

Imagine this thing was real but since Lana hates us, she decided to starve us from this masterpiece for good ??

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

3 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I feel like Demi should be here w us celebrating seeing as how she saw them first she wasnt kidding giphy.gif

I'm flying to the moon again... :trisha:

Gather around Bitches! Time for the ritual for something to happen on June 1st! C'mon Lana, give us the tracklist the official cover and pre-order. We are ready to spend our money like it's oxygen mommy.

i keep wondering why lana specifically chose mike dean to be her producer. he is obviously known to work with kayne, beyoncé, travis scott, so did those artists somehow inspire her? could this tie into the collab boz was teasing a few weeks ago? so many questions :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

White Dress gave us weird ass vocals I need more of that :whine:

downatthemeninmusicbuisnessconference :pussypower:

down in ORLANDO i was only nineteen :cryney2:

such a sceeeeneee :whine:

and i felt seeeeennn :sadcore5:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!