Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah, I had a very good feeling it was fake. Diorleak is only reliable when they talk about other artists or repost what BoZ or Eclipse said (they truly are our only real insiders). But still, even if it is fake, I’d fucking love that EP connecting to the album.

Diorleak didn't even post it, someone edited the tweet.

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210530-165810.png

In other news, these links still aren't working: :yawn:

https://lana.lnk.to/rcs

https://lana.lnk.to/rockcandysweet

https://lana.lnk.to/lytan

https://lana.lnk.to/lovedyouthenandnow

https://lana.lnk.to/dealer

On 5/25/2021 at 5:03 AM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i wonder how the album will continue lyrically, in the second part of WW she says "hot coffee, i'm better - so i turn"

it makes me wonder if she's chronicalizing her treatment or healing process from all of the things that have burned her. her mom, her man in BB, her dad who didn't step in when her mom did it. it would make sense if she's talking about healing from things that burned her including the critics too which we haven't really gotten a song about yet. unless you think about the "let's rewrite history i'll do this dance with you" as a line referring to the critics who dance back and forth with saying she's a bad artist who glamorizes abuse to giving her total critical acclaim. i just hope theres at least one or two other songs about the critics and not just a double meaning line in one song. like you're coming for revenge, let's get 2-3 songs about the critics. don't beat a dead horse and let that energy get stale though. just enough to make your point and move on

also now that she said she won't be a wildfire maybe we're moving on from candle in the wind on this album. thank fuckin god

oooo what do you guys think is the new red dress/pale moonlight? we had candle in the wind between 2/3 albums (if you count Yosemite from LFL) we're still getting blue, she still loves that color/word

Oh I think it's all part of something even bigger and more "complete"....

This shit aint coming on June 1st.. I'd rather manifest SANITY for all of us because of the meltdowns in here.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 day until the seventh studio album - Rock Candy Sweet. So exciting to enter the new era!!!

#DeluluTime

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The album Rock Candy Sweet, featuring "Blue Banisters", "Text Book" and "Wildflower Wildfire", is coming no sooner than July 4.

What color theme are we going with in this album. Are we still white hot? At least she isn't feeling too blue. Though god I love the blue fire albums.

11 hours ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Y’all be sitting in here pretending like y’all are music producers. Girl, your ears detect nothing but substandard taste.

NEXT

You are not Regina George. This is not mean girls.

On 5/26/2021 at 12:18 AM, IanadeIrey said:

We all know by now that I’m a #girlboss advocate

I sense an MLM pitch coming in on the wind...

On 5/26/2021 at 1:47 AM, bel air rose said:

i smell a red and blue vinyl for 4th of july yup 

Hide contents

SharedImage-100798.jpg?t=0e2399780febe0d

Hide contents

Various-Artists-This-is-Boston-Not-L-A-EVarese_Vinyl_Matrix_-_RED_BLUE_1080_gran

Dammit it's like you've already read my mind re. my cracking the LDR code, lol.

31 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

This shit aint coming on June 1st.. I'd rather manifest SANITY for all of us because of the meltdowns in here.

Manifest UFB and Crazy For You and sanity will become a main brain girl again

On 5/26/2021 at 1:07 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Blue Banisters hits so much more with a good pair of headphones :oprah:

also, has anyone noticed that the chorus of Text Book sounds a bit like the Ride one, one of the songs she acknowledges her father 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c9lxz4qzlqua32ygsq

I very much believe in the grand-interconnectedness of all things Lana too. I think it has so much back & forth and interweaving and an overall grand plan.

On 5/26/2021 at 3:53 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

It doesn't make sense for it the be the same song. She uses similar words or the same words often. I think it would have that same California, Thunder sound from before. I could be wrong but it just wouldn't make 100% sense to me

Being self-referential and reusing themes, tropes and imagery is just part of her bigger plan. 

For she is always and never the same.

On 5/26/2021 at 2:59 PM, Mike Dean is a god said:

She did say a few years ago she was writing a musical with Rick. Maybe they scrapped that and she’s using the songs in this album?

I see that musical idea as being something separate from the main vision, maybe something of a retrospective with herself as the main character and her entire life being both a playbook that she herself has written and a playbill that is always criticised harshly by the press for being both too idiosyncratic or too predictable.

51 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

The album Rock Candy Sweet, featuring "Blue Banisters", "Text Book" and "Wildflower Wildfire", is coming no sooner than July 4.

completely agree with all this, I think the album is still called RCS and she was announcing BB (the single) and the album was coming July 4th. It’s possible we could get the lead/video/preorder soon but that’s only if the album is still coming July 4th and well.. :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"