Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

completely agree with all this, I think the album is still called RCS and she was announcing BB (the single) and the album was coming July 4th. It’s possible we could get the lead/video/preorder soon but that’s only if the album is still coming July 4th and well.. :thumb2:

this actually makes a lot of sense

0YnL0Kf.gif

3 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

at this point i am on my hands and knees praying it’s still called rock candy sweet. that title is just too iconic :candy:

Fr Blue Banisters is such a boring title oml

On 5/27/2021 at 12:50 AM, gasstationkween said:

I’m bored lala post smth challenge 

The way any one of us could actually be Lana herself; watching, waiting and reading...dropping the occasional bit of real tea into an otherwise chaotic maelstrom of supposition, suggestion and delusion.

Just now, Red Dress said:

The way any one of us could actually be Lana herself; watching, waiting and reading...dropping the occasional bit of real tea into an otherwise chaotic maelstrom of supposition, suggestion and delusion.

Spoiler

The way in reality the fact is that we're all Lana, on a board created by the puppet-mistress herself, having conversations with herself much to the bemusement and raised eyebrows of confused onlookers.

:wink:

I just don't understand why this puta constantly puts out random dates like does she not have any concept of time or how long things take? June 1st my ass :pls:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I just don't understand why this puta constantly puts out random dates like does she not have any concept of time or how long things take? June 1st my ass :pls:

she travels in time. she is a BITCH. That puta just does not give a fuck about the way we suffer 

0YnL0Kf.gif

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I’m telling you, I don’t trust this puta with dates. Chemtrails was rescheduled 3 times. She promised a Xmas album in December that was never fucking released. And I doubt BB is releasing on the 4th of July.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 minutes ago, rosesofsaigon said:

I’m telling you, I don’t trust this puta with dates. Chemtrails was rescheduled 3 times. She promised a Xmas album in December that was never fucking released. And I doubt BB is releasing on the 4th of July.

And NFR was meant to release in Spring 2019, but we wouldn't have Doin Time, FI,ILY and TNBAR on album

15 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

i will not buy her any more meal if nothing comes this week

That’s alright, because I‘ll make sure she‘s damn well fed to grace us with more supreme excellence, that are these singles, whenever she‘s ready to release

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????