Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 5/27/2021 at 9:47 PM, Tropico Angel said:

Imagine Rock Candy Sweet is actually the collection her best 25 unreleased songs from Lana that she promised since L4L era.

Oh how this would just play in beautifully to her whole Machiavellian manifestations of mischief...

On 5/27/2021 at 10:16 PM, Tropico Angel said:

Pls gurl let me sniff my delulu powder in peace ???

*gets ready to slip a metric fuck-tonne of 'delulu powder' in everyone's tea*

:tea:

can someone just make a list of actually interesting facts about this album or whatever it's gonna b

Spoiler

please

Lana likes to archive/delete her post randomly but then leaves the posts with random dates up :icant:. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes out on June 1st cause we just got 3 songs but July is getting closer too so I expect at least some info... maybe a preorder with the real date or something :gasp:

giphy.gif

On 5/28/2021 at 3:44 PM, too fast too young said:

Heck, one of my favourite bands is Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

THIS is taste!

On 5/28/2021 at 9:31 PM, Diamantes WILD said:

this thread gives me velma losing her glasses vibes rn 

Time to really up the Scooby-Doo amateur-detective schtick methinks...

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

at this point i am on my hands and knees praying it’s still called rock candy sweet. that title is just too iconic :candy:

Yeah bb is fine but when you have a great title like Rock Candy Sweet you dont switch it up with an alright less evocative album title unless you dont want it to do well

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I'm hoping we get production from Mike Dean like he did in this song. Actually we kinda got something similar with WW's piano and distorted beats so I think we are not far from it. But I don't know if this wish is for BB or the next album.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

32 minutes ago, crematorium said:

can someone just make a list of actually interesting facts about this album or whatever it's gonna b

Hide contents

please

- Courtney Love will be screaming on a track called "I Told You About Weinstein" while Lana hums the melody to Cola in the background (confirmed by Mike yesterday)

- The vinyl colour will be pearlescent white as requested by @Diamantes WILD (Lana finally listened through the ether and confirmed with us through a Ouija board)

- Lana finally makes a Patti diss track in the same style as So Legit (Gaga is clutching her chromatica oreos as we speak)

- The front cover of the album will be a picture of Rob in his Hawaiian shirt, posing seductively over blue banisters

Hope this helped <3 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So nothing happened while i was offline huh:bebe: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

22 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I'm hoping we get production from Mike Dean like he did in this song. Actually we kinda got something similar with WW's piano and distorted beats so I think we are not far from it. But I don't know if this wish is for BB or the next album.

TASTE BITCH TASTE

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing