Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

Someone check new zealand apple music or spotify... let’s check if it’s worldwide or not :brows:

What the site where White Dress was scheduled for Feb 26? I know that site hasn’t always been 100% right, but maybe something comes up if we type LDR? 

23 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

you’ll be able to say the exact same thing tomorrow don’t worry :sass:

I don't understand why she didn't delete the post to let her fans know that nothing is going to happen. :sass: She loves making us crazy.

Mmeow~

Guys I'm actually so frustrated with this era it's insane. It's also weird how Lana still hasn't announced the BB singles, I don't think she's ever been quiet about releases before? Ugh I just need some news

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

10 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Guys I'm actually so frustrated with this era it's insane. It's also weird how Lana still hasn't announced the BB singles, I don't think she's ever been quiet about releases before? Ugh I just need some news

When the single is personal, she always seems to be quieter than usual. And these three are her most personal to date, and let’s not forget the covers are... a choice. I guess she didn’t want anyone to ask her about the content of the songs or comments about the covers. 

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

So I guess nothing's coming tomorrow. We lost pt. 563648 :trisha:

Lol she is super quiet this era, but she drops something every three weeks. So maybe next week? Or the one after? 
to Expect a single tomorrow when we got three not 10 days ago is delulu juice at its essence lol 

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol she is super quiet this era, but she drops something every three weeks. So maybe next week? Or the one after? 
to Expect a single tomorrow when we got three not 10 days ago is delulu juice at its essence lol 

WE NEED PRE-ORDER =.= Something is going to happen THIS WEEK.

Mmeow~

Watch them drop midnight EST june 1.

ALBUM TRAILER BOOOOOM

RCS AKA DEALER BOOOOOOOOM! BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

PRE ORDER + TRACKLIST  BOOOM BOOM. BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN DELULU I LIVE

I don't get why people are in this thread manifesting a post every single day :oprah2: What are y'all expecting her to post? Honestly I don't expect her to say anything album-related at all until July 4-- even then, she might be a day or two late. 

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Here’s the real deal Lana…you need to communicate with your fans 

I think that in Lana's case would be not communicate. Why can't she keep her fake dates to herself? We could be enjoying COCC till she decides to drop the pre-order, but no. She had to announce a new album and say that she's coming for revenge, leaving everyone hype up for nothing

I would be more frustrated with tomorrow if she didn’t drop 3 songs and tell us the album is coming July 4th. Typically when we get a fake date it’s silence until that date, and long after (looking at you Violet Jan 4th COTCC sep 5th)

I’m expecting (with how she’s been posting about the date) either a change of date post soon, or a start start to the era (preorder, video, etc) 

"Don’t forget me"

guys pls go outside or something. we have no new evidence or info that RCS is coming tmrw besides lana's old post. which we all know means nothing unless it comes from her label.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

8 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think that in Lana's case would be not communicate. Why can't she keep her fake dates to herself? We could be enjoying COCC till she decides to drop the pre-order, but no. She had to announce a new album and say that she's coming for revenge, leaving everyone hype up for nothing

It wouldn’t be a proper Lana era if she didn’t hastily drop the next album announcement moments after an album is released :ma:

Honestly I’m not expecting anything but I kinda don’t blame those who do?? Things are a little misleading from what we see on Insta (and that’s low key how we get most news aside from insiders LOL) :omfg2: :rip:

Guys... tracklist leaked on Twitter

1. Blue Banisters

2. Dealer

3. Rock Candy Sweet (feat. Madonna)

4. Cherry Blossom (feat. Lorde)

5. Text Book

6. Wildflower Wildfire

7. If This Is The End, I Want A Boyfriend

8. Granadine Quarantine (feat. The Weeknd)

9. Looking for America (Remix feat. A$AP Rock)

10. Loved You Then And Now

11. I Want Revenge (feat. Taylor Swift)

12. Yes To Heaven

13. Season of the Witch

14. Summertime

It's real, I swear

13 hours ago, Red Dress said:

Somebody had to come up with something beyond "What breakfast cereal will be this era be sponsored by" so I simply stopped taking my meds and listened to what the other voices inside my head were telling me.

miss harley quinn im such a fan! lana x harley collab when?

Wq9zHLl.jpg