Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

But she explicitly said June 1 on 2 counts...

In her story vs the mag

And the post..

??? she went all in ... June 1 isnt over yet. 

Pls Lana come thru

Yeah but both were posted the same day, so she was still in the same delusion state of mind :thumb3:

HAPPY ROCK CANDY SWEET RELEASE DAY!!!! 

4MJE.gif

Even if nothing happens today,  let's have some fun & celebrate!! No more disappointments & breakdowns..maybe our positive energies causes then that something happens in the next few days or weeks:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

well I want it she's not giving us a new song now, the music video is done and bb is a beautiful song

I still love the song very much, but the White Dress MV was cute and I only watched it twice, and I’m afraid BB’s will be similar. I always lose much interest for her MV when they are released later than the song. The last video that I obsessed over that GoT released later was UV: although super simple, the wedding home movie was haunting. 

5 hours ago, Anthony said:

I can't see her singing any of those 3 songs on tour, but I can see her perfectly opening her shows with Let Me Love You Like a Woman. ?

yall know damn well she’ll make her tickets more expensive, exclusively wear flip flops and grandma dresses, be an hour late to sing lmly, btd, blue jeans, ss, for free, 5 random country flop covers and end the "show" with off to the races where she’ll stay mute for 90% of the song :stareney::stareney:

27 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

yall know damn well she’ll make her tickets more expensive, exclusively wear flip flops and grandma dresses, be an hour late to sing lmly, btd, blue jeans, ss, for free, 5 random country flop covers and end the "show" with off to the races where she’ll stay mute for 90% of the song :stareney::stareney:

You forgot the part where she’ll take selphies with the same fans for the 728273838929th time?

56 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

28 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

You forgot the part where she’ll take selphies with the same fans for the 728273838929th time?

And vape for 1/3 of the concert 

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

43 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

15 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

And vape for 1/3 of the concert 

and the best part is that we still would cry and scream "we love you"

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

and the best part is that we still would cry and scream "we love you"

not anymore #that woman isn’t getting a penny from me anymore :smokes3:

32 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

where is our good sis @Lustformoney y’all bullied her OUT when she was one of the only funny people on here pls revive this dying thread  :lange:

I was wondering the same yesterday. Please @Lustformoneycome back :crying2:

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I love how she's escalated over the past year or so to unashamedly giving specific dates and then ignoring them 

She used to be more vague

Not only that but she's gotten to the point where all she said about THREE new singles was a post that didn't even stay up for an entire day :crai: Oh how we used to complain about not having any tv performances and now we literally have nothing at all. 

But what's funny is... we had our first tv performance since 2012 and it was for her worst song ever.... ITS TOO MUCH FOR ME THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif