Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

Me coming to LB on June 1st and seeing the meltdowns cause Lana suddenly and for the 1st time ever lied to us about the release date:

tenor.gif

we never see the betrayal coming, ma'am clearly doesn't think like this 

tumblr_lw398eAgDe1r5xmu1o1_500.gif

"Trust No One"    Lana Del Rey

tumblr_owv21uOCEo1w9j89lo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I literally cannot believe the FBI isn’t head hunting new recruits from Lanaboards, this is incredible :omfg2: :oprah2:

I only found an Italian marketing agency under that name. @Frangipani's detective skills are unparalleled :ma: or Lana is getting some help on how to do promo from that agency idk

18 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I hope she’ll drop RCS sweet today, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a single, just as the other three were. The day isn’t over yet!! 

:oopna:

I expect it somewhere this summer, and I must say that I am super curious for that song: last time she had the album renamed, the other song was one of the best of the album (WHF: TJF). 

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

I only found an Italian marketing agency under that name. @Frangipani's detective skills are unparalleled :ma: or Lana is getting some help on how to do promo from that agency idk

lol I just googled 'dorian collins music' and saw his profile

Imagine if the reason she changed Rock Candy Sweet to Blue Banisters was punishment for all the COCC puns :hdu: 

I only thought of this because I was about to post "Norman Fucking Rockwell's Rock Candy Sweet COCC!" as a joke but then I was like... I wonder :thumb:

"Trust No One"    Lana Del Rey

tumblr_owv21uOCEo1w9j89lo1_500.gif

23 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

A quick google search says 7 horns 7 eyes is a death metal Christian group?!? Who called the psychedelic Catholic synth church song first?!?

Her metal era is cumming! :hype:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

10 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

My question is

if she isn’t going to release the song today, why did she release 2 random songs instead of RCS? I love WW and TB but… why? :facepalm:

And WW haha!

it seems she is releasing what she considers the « heart, the core » of the album as the first single: MAC for Norman, LMLYLAW for Chemtrails. And even before that: Video Games, Ride, Love were pretty much the emotional core of their respective albums. 

4 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

maybe RCS will drop around the same time she released the three singles, still team delulu. 

what time were the singles dropped at last time?

4 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

maybe RCS will drop around the same time she released the three singles, still team delulu. 

Lol if The links don’t work, I have no hope whatsoever for an imminent release. 

28 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

A quick google search says 7 horns 7 eyes is a death metal Christian group?!? Who called the psychedelic Catholic synth church song first?!?

We won? :angie:

Just now, BluebirdXO said:

I hadn’t checked LinkedIn. I only searched on Google, which said that 7 Horns and 7 eyes was a death metal Christian group, which made no sense. I hadn’t thought of looking up his real name. So, hip hop Lana collab?

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I hadn’t checked LinkedIn. I only searched on Google, which said that 7 Horns and 7 eyes was a death metal Christian group, which made no sense. I hadn’t thought of looking up his real name. So, hip hop Lana collab?

Either that or this guy is sampling one of her songs where Lana's vocals are included. I'm pretty sure another artist did this before but can't remember which song it was 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven