Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

We won't get it with this album but I really want a beachy album with songs like FIILY, Doin' Time, Wayamaya, Hawaiian Tropic... She released like 4 albums in a row in the summer but she hasn't given us yet the summery album we deserve :icant: (even though I associate a lot of her records with the summertime because of the release dates)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

Omg. RCS sounds so good. She delivered. :hair: What a serve. Her best album. Top 1. Cherry Blossom sounds amazing. Her best track with Yosemite.

JAIL.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Omg. RCS sounds so good. She delivered. :hair: What a serve. Her best album. Top 1. Cherry Blossom sounds amazing. Her best track with Yosemite.

I just got online for the first time today expecting something and this is the first thing I read. I scattered over to Spotify then Youtube like a madwoman to see nothing :sadcore4: I'm blocking u :stareney:

20 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

my joint fav album with UV. the screaming unhinged vocals in dealer remind me of noir :oprah:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i own an extensive portfolio of information that could lead to the arrest of american singer songwriter lana del rey :ma:

make it happen :ma:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Literally had an orgasm reading this

Same!! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Miss "I don't really like to put something out without knowing how the rest of the album will sound" should post on twitter or insta about why the album isn't out today :usrsney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

one of these days id love for an interviewer to just absolutely call her the fuck out for her release date lies, id love to see the mental gymnastics and word spew that would be her answer :oprah3:

RVhKIwP.gif

I got in a fight with my bf earlier today and we are ignoring each other in other rooms... Lana please come through tonight, I need it 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

17 minutes ago, May said:

one of these days id love for an interviewer to just absolutely call her the fuck out for her release date lies, id love to see the mental gymnastics and word spew that would be her answer :oprah3:

Mental gymnastics & word spew…

I’ll need to use that somewhere.

IMG-3521.jpg

26 minutes ago, May said:

She’d probably just get mad and end the interview 

anyway, ya..after the COCC torture I’m out for this pre release. Not that I expected it to come out today or anything, but it clearly won’t be out on July 4th either and odds are won’t even be out in 2021 :rip: can’t spend the next year refreshing this website every day waiting for nothing like I did all of last year 

She literally just makes stuff up

June 1st because it's Marilyn's birthday and July 4th because it's Independence Day

What other iconic dates are coming up? She will make stuff up for them too

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream