Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Not people getting mad cause nothing came out today :thumb3: I thought it was clear that the album was renamed and pushed back to July. If you want to be delusional (like me), when nothing happens just keep on with your day and wait for the next random date/info/whatever :pussypower: 

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Not people getting mad cause nothing came out today :thumb3: I thought it was clear that the album was renamed and pushed back to July.

You DO realise that July 4 is also a lie though, right? :oopna2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

All Lana does is smoke cigarettes and lie. :tanisha:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

17 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

You DO realise that July 4 is also a lie though, right? :oopna2:

Of course I know :hype:.  All I'm expecting for June is the preorder and maybe a single and then the album sometime this summer (but I still think it's coming in July, just not on the 4th)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

and I'm convided that she doesn't even know she released three songs a few days ago.

But she's been hanging out with her friends, I'm sure they must have brought up the new singles! :crai:

8 hours ago, Nikogo said:

Okay maybe I’m super late to the party and have awful hearing, but when does she cough in BB? I’ve seen so many people here and on Twitter talking about it and I’ve never noticed it 

3:46, right after she sings "now my blue banisters are green and grey, ah"

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm excited what the album will have in store for us apart from what we've heard..based on the three singles I could imagine more grand piano , more synth driven songs, a few " upbeat "songs with percussion & even some jazzy songs. And of course powerful vocals , maybe even some belting & screaming ( looking at you Dealer)  & really personal lyrics & stories 

I can totally see this album more like a Honeymoon experience..overall  slower songs/ ballads & some more "upbeat"  songs sprinkled  in there

Manifesting an e-guitar solo & some strings on a few songs :tanisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

3:46, right after she sings "now my blue banisters are green and grey, ah"

oh wow I never noticed that was it :omfg2:

thank you!

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, normanrockwhale said:

Do you think she will open up about her relationship with Barrie on BB?

No, most of her recent songs seem to have been about Sean

And before that, NFR seemed mostly about Chase except California but that was written and recorded in 2017, I think

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I would love a remastered version of Riverside on BB. The melody is so unique and sweet, it would be a shame to keep it hidden from a bigger audience. I know Lana and Barrie have moved on but she still released BAR which was obviously about Barrie on NFR so like? I mean they seem to be on good terms and I can imagine they'd be professional together if they were to re-record a song they did. Barries likes a lot of Lana's insta posts and acknowledges her so idk...I think they work together in a musical setting very well 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven