Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m gonna moan again (sorry). But I do find it very disrespectful and rude to constantly mention release dates then say nothing or even apologise when it’s delayed.  It shows she takes us for granted that we will just buy the music and so does what she wants.  I appreciate her putting out 2 albums in such a short duration to keep us fed but it is borderline emotional abuse to keep getting peoples hopes up…it also means people think she’s a liar and untrustworthy.  How hard can it be just to wait until she has concrete information and a 100% set date??

You really had this thought, then thought to type it out? Please go outside and touch grass, draw with some crayons, ANYTHING. Borderline emotional abuse? Get a grip of yourself.

You know what's "borderline emotional abuse?" Her fans that share her Bumble profile, stalk and harass her friends, family and managers and tell them to go fuck themselves, to die, etc. That's "borderline emotional abuse."

raw

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

You really had this thought, then thought to type it out? Please go outside and touch grass, draw with some crayons, ANYTHING. Borderline emotional abuse? Get a grip of yourself.

You know what's "borderline emotional abuse?" Her fans that share her Bumble profile, stalk and harass her friends, family and managers and tell them to go fuck themselves, to die, etc. That's "borderline emotional abuse."

raw

If you have to say borderline next to abuse it’s NOT FUCKING ABUSE

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

this is such a bizarre and niche reference but... is the girl in this gif one of the girls from the Westboro Baptist Church family?? :thumb2: if not she looks SO much like her

oh i have no idea, i gif from like expressions so i really wouldn't know :hide: but i hope not :crossed:

UV/Honeymoon

I would be mad about her pulling another Sept 5, but I mean she just released a whole ass album less than 3 months ago. Some people just sound super ungrateful lol. But it is annoying that she keeps announcing release dates and then just forgets about them. But this time it's whatever. I'm still busy riding COCC so. whatevuh

Was it not clear that June 1st wasn't a thing when she posted after that album was coming July 4th? And then she blessed us with 3 surprise masterpieces before the original date of June 1st.

Oh yea, she put out 3 NEW 5 minute songs. Ya'll are really tripping. I saw someone on ATRL say "Textbook hasn't aged well" Umm it's been out for like less than 2 weeks. how the hell do songs age that fast for someone. I just don't get it.

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

Oh yea, she put out 3 NEW 5 minute songs. Ya'll are really tripping. I saw someone on ATRL say "Textbook hasn't aged well" Umm it's been out for like less than 2 weeks. how the hell do songs age that fast for someone. I just don't get it.

Short attention spans

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

am i missing something? i don't understand why everybody is so angry, she probably should've deleted the original rock candy sweet announcement but i figured that once she posted the blue banisters announcement it meant the original release date was cancelled? you guys really make this entire experience a lot more difficult for yourselves, and anybody who's saying that her actions are "borderline abusive" doesn't have any idea what actual abuse is... saying she's abusive for not following through with a cancelled release date that she forgot to delete... lol... 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

am i missing something? i don't understand why everybody is so angry, she probably should've deleted the original rock candy sweet announcement but i figured that once she posted the blue banisters announcement it meant the original release date was cancelled? you guys really make this entire experience a lot more difficult for yourselves, and anybody who's saying that her actions are "borderline abusive" don't have any idea what actual abuse is... saying she's abusive for not following through with a cancelled release date that she forgot to delete... lol... 

Right...that was one of the most pathetic things i've read on this forum...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

21 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Was it not clear that June 1st wasn't a thing when she posted after that album was coming July 4th? And then she blessed us with 3 surprise masterpieces before the original date of June 1st.

this!!! 100%! All of this!

”she doesn’t update us”

but literally said “Album out July 4th” in April!

I’ll understand the meltdowns July 4th (assuming she doesn’t change the date by then) but she very clearly did let us know the date changed. With Chemtrails she gave us the September 5th date, said nothing, and we didn’t get our first song until October. I think this is a complete 180 situation. 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Text Book is a fine ass French reserve specialty ordered wine and that’s that on that can i get a gaymen sisters :diva:

The peasants over at ATRL can stick to their cheap boxed wine :nails:

14 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

the three singles are godly who knows what else she cooked up it's terrifying 

Can you marry me? I love your positive posts soo much. You‘re like the guardian angel of LB :trisha:

I love how you're all saying how obvious it was that nothing was coming June 1st as if loads of you haven't been delulu, speculating and debating about it for weeks ? 

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Can you marry me? I love your positive posts soo much. You‘re like the guardian angel of LB :trisha:

Fine China teas :brows:

tysm bestie it means a lot :c

Just now, Angelic Tropico said:

I love how you're all saying how obvious it was that nothing was coming June 1st as if loads of you haven't been delulu, speculating and debating about it for weeks ? 

I think you are more :flop: than us if you think we‘ve been all serious about it. We did it for fun, we did it for free :oic:

2 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

theres a difference between being Delulu for fun, and getting actually mad at her and accusing her of abuse. 

"Don’t forget me"