Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

Does the sarcasm not show in the pictures sweetie?tumblr_inline_nbk701Z6Tn1qi0m8v.png

Sarcasm is a thing that most of the time never shows 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Charli making her way into the BB prerelease thread... further proof she’s iconic. 

Their music is completely different but they are very similar artists IMO... so prolific & constantly writing + recording because of their passion for music. My 2 faves forever. Between Charli & Lana I’m never waiting too long for new music and it’s such a blessing. :krylie:

14417469274.gif

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Let's be happy! We're getting new music!!!! 

UOr2n9P.jpg

In precisely 

tenor.gif?itemid=19179921

years

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

12 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Let's be happy! We're getting new music!!!! 

UOr2n9P.jpg

July 4th is as "official" as june 1st

tenor.gif?itemid=7956736

Spoiler

Btw. I think it's delayed if we won't get the pre-order tomorrow :smokes3:

Mmeow~

Honestly, I'd be ok if Lana decided to sit on BB release at this point.  COCC, though a good album lyrically, didn't really wow me tbh. Coming off of NFR and a year of COVID, I was wanting something more bombastic and COCC wasn't it. After hearing the new singles, I was very underwhelmed and feel like BB is just an extension of COCC.

That coupled with the fact that I bought more copies of COCC than any other Lana release in history and it's now officially my least listened to album from Lana. I can't handle another lackluster release with 20 different variations this year ??‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

17 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Honestly, I'd be ok if Lana decided to sit on BB release at this point.  COCC, though a good album lyrically, didn't really wow me tbh. Coming off of NFR and a year of COVID, I was wanting something more bombastic and COCC wasn't it. After hearing the new singles, I was very underwhelmed and feel like BB is just an extension of COCC.

That coupled with the fact that I bought more copies of COCC than any other Lana release in history and it's now officially my least listened to album from Lana. I can't handle another lackluster release with 20 different variations this year ??‍♂️

well to be fair no one asked you to buy that many copies of COCC. like the album was already out and you kept buying different variations and now you're upset. :toofloppy:

faSE.gif

In all seriousness, Lana can take as much time as she wants. She has already released 6 fantastic albums and Lust for Life and is soon about to release her 8th in less than 10 years. I have nothing but respect for her and she is one of my favorite artists so apologies if my past posts came of as disrespectful.

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

I miss when we were excited during cocc pre release

checking her website code

creating multiple theories

thinking she was gonna serve GLAMOUR on the cover and overall aesthetic of the album

countdowns everyday

tenor.gif

good times 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I miss when we were excited during cocc pre release

checking her website code

creating multiple theories

thinking she was gonna serve GLAMOUR on the cover and overall aesthetic of the album

countdowns everyday

tenor.gif

good times 

when we found the tracklist through shazam

tenor.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

In all seriousness, Lana can take as much time as she wants. She has already released 6 fantastic albums and Lust for Life and is soon about to release her 8th in less than 10 years. I have nothing but respect for her and she is one of my favorite artists so apologies if my past posts came of as disrespectful.

It was never my intention to make you feel less of a fan! I’m happy you’re here sharing your thoughts :kiss:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when we found the tracklist through shazam

tenor.gif

when shanice and sheridan were part of our lives

tenor.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

49 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

She has already released 6 fantastic albums and Lust for Life 

:ma: spilled

safe to say i've become obsessed with Text Book, truly a masterpiece. kinda reminds me of the greatest and hope. tbh was not too sure about this direction for the album when the three singles dropped but now i'm hooked and so excited. maybe the next album will be that rich, trippy and experimental sister but this sound works great for me as well

strong like a tree but the unlucky one