Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

:noparty: I was excited to think that we finally had some news or insider info. Instead I see infighting and Beyoncé slander. Never change Lanaboards.

Anyways what kinds of BB merch are we looking forward to? 
I would like a calendar but for each month’s artwork it’s just thee selphie edited. 

How fun would that be? March could have Lanprechaun & December would be Lanta Claus ect :legend:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

8 minutes ago, cherri said:

:noparty: I was excited to think that we finally had some news or insider info

this was your first error :sass:

8 minutes ago, cherri said:

Anyways what kinds of BB merch are we looking forward to? 

i’d really like something iconic again like the coke necklace. something that really screams LDR. not another pair of h&m sweaters with some font slapped on it. we needs sunglasses, hats, jewelry, beach accessories. a blue colored fragrance. some cute rings with her name engraved. extravagant lighters, maybe a blue, green and grey bong, rolling paper with her name on them for the smokers. color books for the kids. her own brand of banisters. ikea x lana collab when ????  :mariah:

30 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Beyoncé will always be remembered by POC. Lana can be more popular in the future, but you can't deny Beyoncé's impact in black culture. She's not only a musician, she's also an inspiration for many girls and man of color

Almost no black people in my country so idk :noparty:

Mmeow~

Guys we need to do reverse pyschology. Who the hell needs pre order this week & an album on July 4th? Nobody. Unmanifesting that shit:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

45 minutes ago, shady said:

Lmao yes just like Courtney Love and her daughter living off Kurt's 30 year old music, same for GnR, Pink Floyd and other 30+ year old bands not releasing music for decades and living like royalty, still being signed to labels and still touring and performing at festivals. I can see Lana doing that in 20 years and my 40+ year old ass buying tickets along with teenagers who romanticize the 2010s. 

Y’all know she’ll never be dropped even if her new stuff does abysmal because her back catalogue does amazingly well as she is a Rite of Passage artist. She will always get a lot of streams based on those albums. She knows this and now she doesnt have to deal with the psychos because she wants them to buy her cds

anyway I hope she does whatever she wants on bb. She always sells a lot of records, and even of the streaming is lower it usually picks up eventually, and again her oversll streaming is amazing. Yall have this stupid argument everybsingle era and its always wrong

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

55 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i still don’t get why tho? like girl you literally had all the critical acclaim you’ve ever wanted during nfr? the sheer number of people who criticized her, locals and the media who finally started loving her… SHE destroyed all of that with her delusional feeling of persecution. she got the media to hate on her with that embarrassing letter. she put on that dumb mask to get a reaction out of people. she made those racially insensitive comments about the cover and black rapper bf’s. she said the embarrassing things during the annie interview. none of this would’ve ever happened if she didn’t speak about it in the first place. she wasn’t the underdog anymore she was the critically acclaimed grammy nominated songwriter everyone suddenly respected… she herself made people see her as the underdog again when they weren’t even doing it at that time… i get she’s probably traumatized from a decade of undeserved hate but why blow all of this the second you finally get the positive acclaim you always wanted ? god she’s so confusing :crying2:

This!!!

Not the first time I mention it, but her QFTC post had me wondering: wtf did I miss that she felt the sudden urge to take it out on everyone? Like isn’t she loved now? Or did someone posted some shit about her that I’m unaware of?

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Paint, wallflower incense and some cute friendship bracelets

Not me mistaken wallflower with wildflower :toofloppy:

Spoiler

Marina is really living rent free in my head this month

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Guys we need to do reverse pyschology. Who the hell needs pre order this week & an album on July 4th? Nobody. Unmanifesting that shit:sass:

if i said im okay BB will come 4 years later, will it come 4 weeks from now?:clapback:

7 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

God Lana is spamming us these days, I want more SILENCE! And I wish she wouldn't release a new song almost every day, I can't listen to all of them :oprah:

23 minutes ago, dungdung said:

now we just need the mods removing some post from this thread ASAP:eek3:

Not rly. Then 99% of the content here would be moved and make this thread bald.

17 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

this thread..

200.gif

Go stream the popular Beyonce and her new hit song BROWN SKIN GIRL

18 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

poor girl has to live somewhere :ma:

Venus Fly Trap is SOTY. Marina saved us :defeated:

22 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This!!!

Not the first time I mention it, but her QFTC post had me wondering: wtf did I miss that she felt the sudden urge to take it out on everyone? Like isn’t she loved now? Or did someone posted some shit about her that I’m unaware of?

Same. Her reputation was amazing during NFR era and she was finally fking loved. Idk what the fk was this QFTC thing :biblio: She is great but... Is she ok mentally? Who made her writing this shit :biblio:

23 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Guys we need to do reverse pyschology. Who the hell needs pre order this week & an album on July 4th? Nobody. Unmanifesting that shit

Cherry Blossom won't be ever released - It is just an old unreleased track :noparty: We don't need a good cover art and pre order with tracklist. No MV or any promo! Who cares, we just love the music and I can't wait for QFTC 2.0 where she's goind to drag the blues :sass: She is so tired of singing this ugly music.

Mmeow~

14 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Beyonceboards

i mean hey it ain’t perfect but it’s better than silence or another round of "which color should the vinyl be" :sass:

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i mean hey it ain’t perfect but it’s better than silence or another round of "which color should the vinyl be" :sass:

:fabcat:The vinyl will be blue like blue banisters btw. or... Brown! Because you know - Lana is not a racist and she is dating with the rapers.

Mmeow~

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This!!!

I think the catalyst was the Grammys

I think she really thought she was gonna win; maybe because people around her told her that 

She campaigned pretty hard by her standards. She did a performance at the Grammys Museum and visited kids there and stuff

So when it didn't happen she stewed over the unfairness of it all and that culminated in QftC, which detailed all of her grievances

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream