Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Mike Will Leak It said:

The mods are gonna be mad lol

at how EMPOWERED we must ALL be feeling rn? they might just join the party DaUtr5v.png

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

@Diamantes WILD your posts never fail to brighten up this thread. God bless :cryney2:

BUNNY. Bunny. what a great friend u are. just know that. thank you too b586ae09c27e16dab7b03e101821759f.gif

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, Mike Will Leak It said:

elle pulling up her phone to check how lanaboards is doing in the middle of her friend's wedding to see nothing but off topic posts and mariah gifs madness:

dilemma-kelly-excel.gif 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

37 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

elle pulling up her phone to check how lanaboards is doing in the middle of her friend's wedding to see nothing but off topic posts and mariah gifs madness:

dilemma-kelly-excel.gif 

So business as usual

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 hour ago, Mike Will Leak It said:

I don't think they should :trisha: literally nothing's happening Lana-wise and it's funny af. There's nothing BB related to talk about and we gotta keep this thread alive :creepna3:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Lock this thread.

Reveal hidden contents

Because UFB thread outsold :nails:

tenor.gif

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 hour ago, crazyforme said:

I don't think they should :trisha: literally nothing's happening Lana-wise and it's funny af. There's nothing BB related to talk about and we gotta keep this thread alive :creepna3:

I personally have found the past pages interesting because there is actual debate and discussion, although it's not strictly related to Blue Banisters. Everything is connected though so where do you draw the line? I guess that's up to Elle

ETA: nm I just saw all the other stuff :eek3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So I have (yet another) theory. What if Lana released these 3 songs cause they are like the beginning of each chapter of the album cause all of them sound like openers to me. The tracklist can go like:

- Blue Banisters 

-

-

-

- Text Book

-

-

-

- Wildflower Wildfire 

-

-

-

Each track can be an introduction to different topics of the album (like her childhood, the issues she had growing up, the problems with her parents...) so we can understand her story better. She started this album with a clear vision of what she wanted to make so I think nothing it's being done randomly. 

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I personally have found the past pages interesting because there is actual debate and discussion, although it's not strictly related to Blue Banisters. Everything is connected though so where do you draw the line? I guess that's up to Elle

ETA: nm I just saw all the other stuff :eek3:

Yeah but you can't discuss strictly about a single topic and add new ideas forever. Also this is more like a chat room because around noon there are new replies every minute. I guess we're mostly from Europe and get up at 11-12am:sass:.

This mentality reminds me so much of the Sims community. Everyone is whining how the previous games are better, particularly sims 2 and how sims 4 is shit, lazy and boring. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

34 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So I have (yet another) theory. What if Lana released these 3 songs cause they are like the beginning of each chapter of the album cause all of them sound like openers to me. The tracklist can go like:

- Blue Banisters 

-

-

-

- Text Book

-

-

-

- Wildflower Wildfire 

-

-

-

Each track can be an introduction to different topics of the album (like her childhood, the issues she had growing up, the problems with her parents...) so we can understand her story better. She started this album with a clear vision of what she wanted to make so I think nothing it's being done randomly. 

this would be so clever I love this idea

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

- Blue Banisters 

-

-

-

- Text Book

-

-

-

- Wildflower Wildfire 

-

-

-

Or better yet triple album release :omg: :oprah2:

Each album has 6-8 songs :omg: :oprah2:

Every record is a short story :omg: :oprah2:

7 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

does lana know lanaboards exist?

Hide contents

'cause from what i know she spoke to some fans asking ideas of the sound of LFL, that's why it was the "fan album"

She definitely knows it exists-- we've always wondered if shes ever visited because Ben has been in contact with Elle before and Elle got to run a marketing thing on LB for the LDR Village thing back in March. Plus I think someone, couldve even been Elle herself, who gave Lana like a scrapbook or something at a show that mentioned LanaBoards? i can't remember who it was exactly but i'm 99.99999999% sure she knows LB is here lol

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Or better yet triple album release :omg: :oprah2:

Each album has 6-8 songs :omg: :oprah2:

Every record is a short story :omg: :oprah2:

i said this a while ago-- i swear if I called this and it turns out true.... well :hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

@TrashMagiq I'm basking in the limelite now PyYkW4u.gif

hello. oLq0JEC.gif R U READY FOR A METEORITE OF POSITIVITY. I SAID ARE U FUCKING READY FOR ET? c6DaJpc.gif

25 days. 4IG4LsA.gif 3 TRACKS RELEASED. 

BLUNT. NOT SWIMMING. DIRECT. PKffCVm.gif LIKE A PUNCH TO THE FACE.  PKffCVm.gif HER GLAMOROUS SCOPRIO RISING LEO MOON REVENGE dtkyF0o.gif HAVE U EVER SEEN A VINDICTIVE CANCER SUN? IT'S A HOT MESS giphy-2-1486395980.gif?crop=0.84375xw:1xbritney-2.gifRAbw8JE.gif GODFLOWER GODFIRE xDrdynu.gif GRAY N GREEN BANISTERS FROM BLUE xDrdynu.gif RIDE THAT THUNDERBIIIIIIIIIIIIRD TO THE NEXT MILLENIA TKcJC9P.gifFTsEfEx.gif and to that next level of higher and everything of higher consciousness and existence, existential and all sorts of drunken highs 1Q1dmAJ.gifTdnQl9t.gif we'll all be closer. closer to THE REST OF THE ALBUM sSToHP3.gif a music video sSToHP3.gif THE ALBUM COVER sSToHP3.gif A TRAILER. JoyousRewardingGermanwirehairedpointer-s AND THE REST OF THE SCORCHING FLAMES AND CONCRETE PACKED VEv8UVj.gifQPIRQyR.gif ALBUM 55TS2VC.gif all in LESS THAN A MONTH ItOh8dT.gif so savor the 3 TRACKS WE ALREADY HAVE NOW. U JUST MIGHT FAINT FROM SHEER SHOCK AND HAPPINESSItOh8dT.gifcWqkEYT.gif WHEN IT FINALLY GRACES US W ITS WONDERFUL PRESENCE. HOW ELSE WOULD AN ALBUM ABBREV.'D COCC WOULD BE FOLLOWED BY YUP YA GUESSED IT. A VOLCANO.  9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gifk9QUaBj.gif A VOLCANOk9QUaBj.gif9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gif CAN U HANDLE. M00W8u3.gif2oOvIwb.gif CAN U HANDLE ALL THAT. and this. this wait. just runs anticipation HIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH h9rCWtu.gif TO DESTROY US ALL FOR US TO ONLY REFORGE OURSELVES, SLICK. METALLIC AND OTHERWORLDLY.  x4irxKd.gifoOQp68I.gif cus what's better than HEAVEN WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH HELL AND ITS GLORIOUS CONQUEST AND THROUGH  FIRST 16wjP77.gifWMOMWtf.gifd6Df0Op.gif kiss this moment and thank it for forging u into the BEAUTIFUL EVERGROWING BEINGS THAT WE ARE. THIS IS OUR REALITY. will u cower and wilt? oZdn6rL.gif or will u SHINE? BETTER THAN EVER. 50iXioz.gif it's ur choice.50iXioz.gif I say. be a diamond.E5tHRLR.gif let's be new.zfcIwoS.gif let's BURN. and SHINE. ne8lDW8.gif  WtwTwvt.gif cus what's an AWESOME BEING if life's easy? how boring. let's grow. let's WIN Y0ZUsZG.gif

I'm late to the party but yeeeeeeeeees , amen & halleluja to all of it!!!!

ShrillUnequaledBinturong-size_restricted

a22b92bcb66c594e980d2eb66c920f33.gif

We were in our darkest times and you came to save us , to brigthen up our day, our life, you brought hope , fun & craziness into this thread which was needed. You are like the light that you see at the end of a tunnel.  The Mariah to the Carey , the sparkle in the water.  The Pepsi Cola to the Pussy. The G to the IF. Our polar star.  Thank you legend !!!

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: