Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So we're assuming that that picture is the album cover...because she updated her website with it to promote the singles?? I really don't think this is a super big deal or something to worry about at the moment - if it does end up being the album cover, then honestly, I'm not gonna act like I love it and I do think people have a right to not be happy with that. But right now, all we know 100% is that the picture was used for the single covers. 

Am I in denial or just optimistic? Scientists may never know :whatever2:

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

oh a cocc/uv fusion in a ww direction with more intricate production is a whole vibe we agree on. :angie:

i always thought cocc has great lyrics and great melodies. if the production had just a bit more elements, some electric guitars and more drums the whole album would’ve honestly been one of her best works. it’s still a very good album but it’s sad to think about how much more amazing it could’ve been with more productional elements. yosemite with some drums and strings added. white dress with light electrical guitars and more noticeable drums. a more electronic/drum rich dbjag with more bass…. even sound design wise she could’ve added those natural elements, sounds of sand flying through the wind, a small fire crackling, misty forest  sounds during yosemite, birds chirping in the background during nawwal and so on :wowcry:

I agree with you, I listened to COCC and there’s something empty about it. Don’t get me wrong. There’s stuff we’ve never heard but I really think she could’ve done a lot more with the production and I wish her and jack didn’t strip it back as much. But white dress, dark is just a game, and wild at heart are stand outs. Not all who wonder are lost a good example of being simple but pretty, but I agree some more layers and subtle whispers or birds or something really would’ve been chefs kiss 

faSE.gif

After searching for clues in the website all I could find was the full cursed image (that I really like :thumb3::icant:) and some emojis that are probably somewhere in the page that I didn't see (a rose, a lollypop, a heart and lips).

header2.jpg?v=1

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

After searching for clues in the website all I could find was the full cursed image (that I really like :thumb3::icant:) and some emojis that are probably somewhere in the page that I didn't see (a rose, a lollypop, a heart and lips).

header2.jpg?v=1

It literally looks like she’s rotting cjdksklskcndjs

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

header2.jpg?v=1

wow this is actually kinda eerie, her horror album is actually coming p7pteUD.gif

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

header2.jpg?v=1

ok so the bruises are on purpose

damn that looks so scary

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

there's no light in her eyes either, i definitely think the differences in the single covers (the bruises, the distorted filter) are intentional, queen of trolling AND subtle artistic statements p7pteUD.gif

almost like it's black ink painted on

32 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

ok so the bruises are on purpose

damn that looks so scary

I used Google Lens on this and Anne Frank's diary showed up :rip:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

16 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the next single cover...

deepfried-1623376272454

Her M.I.A. era omg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing