Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Guys. Maybe this is the price we all have to pay ? 

Remember how the stans literally attacked her NFR artworks? And now this album cover is a part of her "revenge".

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I relistened to WW and BB after a while and wow, its so classically nostalgic and beautiful.The part when she says “now my blue banisters are greeeeen and greyyyyy” :oprah:

Also that ending of WW is so subtle but cool and the last 30 seconds of Blue Banisters with the synth and piano :air2: imagine how it transitions into the next track 

10 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Lord forgive me but i removed them from my new releases playlist rather than just skipping them everytime... dont know if and when i will listen again.

Lorde forgives but doesn't forget

Well she sure doesnt have to worry about competing with lorde given how boring solar power is.... lorde stans are even complaining about it...... bb will be the album of the summer tho its outrageous her label keeps releasing her and billie near eachother

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Well she sure doesnt have to worry about competing with lorde given how boring solar power is.... lorde stans are even complaining about it...... bb will be the album of the summer tho its outrageous her label keeps releasing her and billie near eachother

solar power might not be the best single choice but :toofunny: i will admit it has more replay value (for me) than the three lanz singles we got

Lana is looking so happy & healthy tonight celebrating her friend Jen's birthday! her nails and lips look so cute. Jens sister posted a quick vid on insta (she also looks so much thinner in the face? not judging either, at all, just observation, like she looks almost like NFR era with the hair color too ❤️) sry this prolly Needs to be instagram thread oopsies  

25 minutes ago, brandon said:

solar power might not be the best single choice but :toofunny: i will admit it has more replay value (for me) than the three lanz singles we got

how? the three lana songs are at least interesting, solar power is just.... boring lol

unrelated: everyone always bashes the album cover as if they can't be changed on iTunes :scoff:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

lana fans saying lorde's boring, wellllll :et:

it's disappointing as a single for the follow up to melodrama. yikes 2004 called, they want their weird supermarket track back :thumb3:

anyways.....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana going all horror on us would be exciting - I wouldn't do with another B&W cover but if Nadia Lee is involved that's a different story :xgiggle:

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

After searching for clues in the website all I could find was the full cursed image (that I really like :thumb3::icant:) and some emojis that are probably somewhere in the page that I didn't see (a rose, a lollypop, a heart and lips).

header2.jpg?v=1

can you plz tell me how you found the image and the emojis? I looked at the source code (I'm assuming that's where you found them) for quite a while and went through all the .jpgs but couldn't find this. and how do you find emojis? I tried searching for "emoji", "rose", "heart", etc. but I don't think that's how it works lol

2 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Ohhhhh I can only see the rose on the bottom left, where are the other 3 

On the bottom left of the site or the picture? Can you screenshot and circle it or something? I feel blind lol

12 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

can you plz tell me how you found the image and the emojis? I looked at the source code (I'm assuming that's where you found them) for quite a while and went through all the .jpgs but couldn't find this. and how do you find emojis? I tried searching for "emoji", "rose", "heart", etc. but I don't think that's how it works lol

On the bottom left of the site or the picture? Can you screenshot and circle it or something? I feel blind lol

the rose idk the others TFD69zN.png

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Thank you! BTW that's the bottom right not the bottom left :P

hahahahahahaha no yeah i keep forgetting to not describe things from the other person's perspective, her left our right but yeah rite looks like a rose? idk the others n why we're even looking at this but i mean it was interesting to try n find em

UV/Honeymoon

9 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

i really wonder if she's making it uglier on purpose, because i CAN'T with this..

Imagem

She’s channeling Stephen Gammell’s illustrations for Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark :toofunny: season of the witch on BB confirmed?

:xgiggle: at this point I wouldn’t even be mad if the album cover was of Jack eating a sandwich or something 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif