Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, cherri said:

She’s channeling Stephen Gammell’s illustrations for Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark :toofunny: season of the witch on BB confirmed?

:xgiggle: at this point I wouldn’t even be mad if the album cover was of Jack eating a sandwich or something 

Are you sure

Jack-Antonoff-Feet-4775280.jpg

28 minutes ago, COCC said:

Are you sure

:thumb::thumb:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

Maybe each song she releases is a little bit darker than the last that's why she's using the same picture but deteriorating it slowly omg

So is this the final picture? :dua:

Spoiler

aDxA389.jpg

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

After searching for clues in the website all I could find was the full cursed image (that I really like :thumb3::icant:) and some emojis that are probably somewhere in the page that I didn't see (a rose, a lollypop, a heart and lips).

header2.jpg?v=1

I'm glad I am not seeing this in the middle of the night :paris:

50 minutes ago, COCC said:

Are you sure

Not this picture again...still trumatized from the last time I saw it:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Are you sure

I hate myself for feeling turned on right now, just like I was turned on by a coworker I hated but would  have f*cked gladly on a drunken night. 
back on topic… It’s her eyes I hate on all the damn variations of the selfie.

the selfie in itself is similar in quality as the COCC cover (maybe slightly better, when it had the RCS logo attached to it). But the filters give her dead blank eyes. 

11 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

The new B&W background image on her site actually has this 90s grunge feel to it! :oic3: :yesnod:

I swear that grungefied photo reminds me of MySpace emos. 

PicsArt_06-11-01.44.26.jpg

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

23 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I wonder how the Jack Antanoff thirst thread feels about this... :bebe:

It has already been posted months ago. No one complained :oopna:

On 6/9/2021 at 3:17 PM, lanasbottom said:

i mean hey it ain’t perfect but it’s better than silence or another round of "which color should the vinyl be" :sass:

My broke ass doesn't even care at this point because there's no chance I can afford anything besides the black one and ALL vinyl stores here love to sell standard lps for the price of a colored for 35 fucking euros. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

18 hours ago, shady said:

Agree but one thing: I fee like her fan base used to be teenagers until mid to late 2010s when we grew up. I fee like THE "alt" girl for 15 year olds are either Billie or Olivia Rodrigo, Lana is kinda just casually there. She's is still being listened by teenagers but not to the extent it was nearly 10 years ago when Tumblr was a thing and when every "popular" "grown up" middle schooler in my town posted BTD era screenshots and gifs on Facebook. I feel like the majority in their early 20s. Just like JB's stans are now in their 20s and he's not considered a teen heartthrob anymore although he's still in his 20s because the new Gen has moved to worshiping kpop idols. 

exactly, and it wasn't just her fanbase that has grown up, she has "grown up" as well, her new themes aren't very relatable for teens anymore i think

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

2 hours ago, Mash Tragic said:

So is this the final picture? :dua:

Hide contents

aDxA389.jpg

JESUS I don’t know what I was expecting but it definitely was not that ? looking like she’s straight off the walking dead set 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Not stockholm syndrome but i actually like the covers, she looks fucking stunning in them. I love how it looks like she's rotting in them too, they look like holes in her chest, it also looks like the straps on her top are torn in the black and white pic too? She's giving me david lynch vibes. I think we're being overdramatic about the pictures, this is obviously an artistic choice in my opinion, and Lana has always been one step ahead, people never understood her until it was too late. I'm totally here for the single covers. I do hope the album cover is something different though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m so confused. I don’t see this on the website. :noparty:

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

10 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

After searching for clues in the website all I could find was the full cursed image (that I really like :thumb3::icant:) and some emojis that are probably somewhere in the page that I didn't see (a rose, a lollypop, a heart and lips).

header2.jpg?v=1

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

can you plz tell me how you found the image and the emojis? I looked at the source code (I'm assuming that's where you found them) for quite a while and went through all the .jpgs but couldn't find this. and how do you find emojis? I tried searching for "emoji", "rose", "heart", etc. but I don't think that's how it works lol

On the bottom left of the site or the picture? Can you screenshot and circle it or something? I feel blind lol

I literally had no idea what I was doing but I could find a list of files on the site so I sort them by type and I found all the jpgs (like the album covers, the video thumbnails, her insta posts... like everything you can see on her page). One of the files was called background and that was the b&w pic and after that were the 4 random emojis.

Sorry I'm not that helpful cause even I was surprised that I could find anything at all :thumb3:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

header2.jpg?v=1

I found the emojis in the social section of the website.

The lollypop for the RSC post, the rose for the 'just lip gloss' post, the lips for the Easter post and the heart for one of the happy birthday posts.