Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, brandon said:

Well if one of my clients was one of the biggest pop girls in the world.. I’d probably spam abt her too :D

Yes but 3-4 stories  per day  EVERYDAY is getting tiring ...

When people keep throwing stuff in your face you tend to move away and start hating it

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes but 3-4 stories per day every day is getting tiring ...

When people keep throwing stuff in your face you tend to move away and start hating it

He's proud of what Dua had achieved and he's just a manager. He has the right to post what he wants on his page. It's not like many people are paying attention to him

Just now, BluebirdXO said:

He's proud of what Dua had achieved and he's just a manager. He has the right to post what he wants on his page. It's not like many people are paying attention to him

This but also, Ellie Goulding had the same success and then she just fell off so we'll see where that goes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

This but also, Ellie Goulding had the same success and then she just fell off so we'll see where that goes

I definitely would not compare the two lmfaoooo, dua has broken so many records it’s insane, ellie on the other hand… well she was cute for a minute.. in the words of miss diamandis, the pop industry knew they could do Better Than That 

1 minute ago, brandon said:

I definitely would not compare the two lmfaoooo, dua has broken so many records it’s insane, ellie on the other hand… well she was cute for a minute.. in the words of miss diamandis, the pop industry knew they could do Better Than That 

only comparing the two because they're managed by the same person. that and Ellie blew up big between 2012-2015 and then she just disappeared

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

only comparing the two because they're managed by the same person. that and Ellie blew up big between 2012-2015 and then she just disappeared

Ellie flopped because she gave up on her career and committed her time trying to marry into the royal family for whatever reason which failed with prince harry but worked out when she went for his cousin 

2 hours ago, LanaTheRay said:

Ellie flopped because she gave up on her career and committed her time trying to marry into the royal family for whatever reason which failed with prince harry but worked out when she went for his cousin 

the more you know :creep:

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

I can see her dropping something on her bday...

I hope she does! I'm getting impatient and I'm already an impatient person :icant: I also wonder why she hasn't posted like anything about BB since the triple drop. I hope she's happy with this album/how it's rolling out :ohno:

4 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes but 3-4 stories  per day  EVERYDAY is getting tiring ...

Dua is doing the work and receiving well deserved awards (Grammys, Billboards, ect) and I would be showing that shit off on IG everyday. Ben has to be so proud that his client is so successful, selling albums, big stream numbers and winning awards. Poor man can't do shit for Lana anymore then he already does. Lana is stubborn, lazy and does nothing to help her own career. She doesn't even try with album covers or singles anymore. Ben probably put his hands up when he saw those hideous picsart singles covers. She's going to be stubborn and double down about her ~artistic picsart work, so why bother? If she doesn't want to do the work anymore why should Ben? She doesn't even promote her new songs or do photo shoots. She posts shit about her friends when she should be promoting her new songs. No one gives a shit about her friends birthday or her friends babies or her friends farts, yet that's what she posts. lol

Lana doesn't want to work but she still has Ben as a manager. What can Ben do but collect his coins?

I don't even like Ben. He's a drama queen but I understand why he's so proud of Dua. Good. Show her off.

53 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

duaboards, lordeboards WHERE’S LANA :dorothy3:

Eating 10 burritos and posting about her friends new potted plant while watching The Bachelor.

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Dua is doing the work and receiving well deserved awards (Grammys, Billboards, ect) and I would be showing that shit off on IG everyday. Ben has to be so proud that his client is so successful, selling albums, big stream numbers and winning awards. Poor man can't do shit for Lana anymore then he already does. Lana is stubborn, lazy and does nothing to help her own career. She doesn't even try with album covers or singles anymore. Ben probably put his hands up when he saw those hideous picsart singles covers. She's going to be stubborn and double down about her ~artistic picsart work, so why bother? If she doesn't want to do the work anymore why should Ben? She doesn't even promote her new songs or do photo shoots. She posts shit about her friends when she should be promoting her new songs. No one gives a shit about her friends birthday or her friends babies or her friends farts, yet that's what she posts. lol

Lana doesn't want to work but she still has Ben as a manager. What can Ben do but collect his coins?

I don't even like Ben. He's a drama queen but I understand why he's so proud of Dua. Good. Show her off.

The way some of you still think Lana is lazy and working without Ben's approval

tenor.gif?itemid=8620703

29 minutes ago, COCC said:

The way some of you still think Lana is lazy and working without Ben's approval

She is.

Lana is in charge. It's her career and she's the one with the clout and the coins

Ben and Ed can do little more than send ha selphies and songs to Interscope when she decides to do something

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Venice said:

I hope she does! I'm getting impatient and I'm already an impatient person :icant: I also wonder why she hasn't posted like anything about BB since the triple drop. I hope she's happy with this album/how it's rolling out :ohno:

What rollout?

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She is.

Lana is in charge. It's her career and she's the one with the clout and the coins

Ben and Ed can do little more than send ha selphies and songs to Interscope when she decides to do something

Ben seems to be happy with her, just read the interview he gave a few months ago or the comments he leaves on IG. She definitely has her manager's approval and works together with them. 

20 hours ago, dungdung said:

well in case you hadnt noticed yet she doesnt want to be in the spotlight/mainstream anymore, she doesnt even want the fame. she has been singing about this theme since what? honeymoon i think with song like religion, HBTB, 13 beaches, bartender and she made it apparent on COCC.

she said it herself that she made songs for herself thats why the lyrics are so prolific, the reason she released it probably just because she just want to share it with her fans thus why she doesnt need to promote things

If she doesn't want to be famous then she has the money and means to move far away from LA and live a quiet life free of paparazzi and stans. I'm sure fame isn't what she thought it would be, but I don't think it's true that she doesn't want to be famous - or moreover, she obviously still wants to release songs and she knows fame comes with that. If she doesn't want to be famous, why release anything at all? Especially containing provocative lyrics about her hospitalisation and her mother's abuse?

I think she wants to have an older, more mature fanbase, though.