Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

like with COCC at least we had a release date, i feel this will be another NFR situation when the album comes out next year :xcry:

that’s really how it’s seeming :bebe:

I’d listen to them 

"Don’t forget me"

28 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

can boz or eclipse say something like this is just depressing. if there is no planned album rollout i’d rather know now 

there’s no planned album rollout. there now you know. :crying2:

i dont even think there's an album like i think she's still working on it lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

seriously tho LA stans gotta take one for the team and try to ask if the album is coming when they see her this is the worst pre release era ever 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I love what Lorde does. You sign up on her page and she writes a beautiful 5,000 word essay with pics and such when she wants to say something. She has an official IG page but she hasn't updated that in years. I agree that that way is much better. I wish Lana would do that.

Then there's Bat For Lashes (Natasha Khan) who has a Patreon page to share her moodboards, videos, tarot readings, collages, rare music and hand written letters. She has an IG too.

I prefer Lana not posting anything on IG or Twitter at all, then posting some of the ridiculous stuff she posts like things about her friends or her brother running around in a monster mask.

Well it's her Instagram and she wants to post the monster mash

tanya-turner22.gif

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

26 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

seriously tho LA stans gotta take one for the team and try to ask if the album is coming when they see her this is the worst pre release era ever 

NFR came 2 years after one of her worst albums and you had to wait a whole year from the first single to the album release.

Chemtrails was pushed back multiple times with many false promises and controversies laced in between.

How can you say this pre-release era, which has only been like 2 months long AND has included 3 singles AND it's only been 3 months since her last album... is her worst?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Just now, Urbanney said:

NFR came 2 years after one of her worst albums and you had to wait a whole year from the first single to the album release.

Chemtrails was pushed back multiple times with many false promises and controversies laced in between.

How can you say this pre-release era, which has only been like 2 months long AND has included 3 singles AND it's only been 3 months since her last album... is her worst?

just... look at this thread

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

34 minutes ago, orpheline said:

Well it's her Instagram and she wants to post the monster mash

tanya-turner22.gif

your pfp made me think she could at least hire an artist to paint the selfie and give the effect she's trying to achieve in her edits

like when artists paint the same subject multiple times to study it before making a final painting

then the final one is the album cover

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg