Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Maybe she took bb, textbook and wallflower hellfire off 

And added the country songs she made with Nicki Lame :pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

im just beyond happy she’s changing the title... blue banisters isnt cute and it symbolizes her not being healed quite yet. im so confused now though:icant: why does she enjoy torturing us??? the only way there’s not going to be a delay is if its a digital release. 

40 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Omg! It's from BlackoutZone on ATRL:

"We might avoid the delay, but expect album title change AGAIN :dies: 

I'm glad I didn't say too much earlier, cause she removed most of the originally planned songs" 

What if she's doing it because UFB leaked on DBree (and no one noticed) and now she can't put it on the album, just like the Black Beauty/Architecture situation?? I'm searching for it and searching NOW

Btw, manifesting

Album Title: Wildflower Wildfire

1. Wildflower Wildfire

2. Blue Banisters

3. Cherry Blossom

4. Dealer

5. Hallucinogenics

6. Nicki Lane collab

7. Text Book

8. Season of the Witch

9. Boom Like That

10. Looking for America

11. You'll Never Walk Alone

39 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Omg! It's from BlackoutZone on ATRL:

"We might avoid the delay, but expect album title change AGAIN :dies: 

I'm glad I didn't say too much earlier, cause she removed most of the originally planned songs" 

Why did she remove most of the originally planned songs? TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE MASTERPIECES SHE'S RECORDED WITH MIKE IN THE LAST COUPLES OF WEEKS :lolliney:

Just now, COCC said:

Why did she remove most of the originally planned songs? TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE MASTERPIECES SHE'S RECORDED WITH MIKE IN THE LAST COUPLES OF WEEKS :lolliney:

Yeah, I'm thinking the same! Ultraviolence before Dan was a completely different album and maybe Mike inspired her too.

Don't worry. UV has totally different direction at the beginning, more stripped down and more cinematic.She met Dan and they totally changed album concept, sound and make raw, emotional and dark excellence in really short time.

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

oh my god please make this true :pray2:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

PLEASEEEEE!!!!! :worship::worship::excited:

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

Maybe some scrapped songs were out for album cause she need room for RCS/BB album. And songs which she scrap maybe will be on another album. We know very well Lana. She's working on album having in head concepts for another 3 albums.

He may be reliable but I just don’t trust that guy lmao

Anyway, hope she got rid of Cherry Blossom, if it was ever intended to be on it :xgiggle:

Also, if y’all are on the right track and she removed most of the OG songs to replace them w/ the ones she’s done w Mike, I just hope their production is miles better than WW then bc….. :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Don't worry. UV has totally different direction at the beginning, more stripped down and more cinematic.She met Dan and they totally changed album concept, sound and make raw, emotional and dark excellence in really short time.

Prior to West Coast's release we knew (at least to my knowledge) very little about the process so it wasn't worrying. Only later during promo did we learn that execs actually wanted her to work with Adele producers and hated the Auerbach stuff, told her to stick to the Paradise sound etc. I guarantee that if we did know what was going on, everybody would be freaking out during UV pre-release as well.

UV pre-release was also unprecedented so it's hard to compare the two.

I guess they trust her process now more than ever so she's running free and does whatever she wants.

Nonetheless we're still here :lolliney:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The complete reworking of the album/

scrapping majority of tracks does make me a little nervous. 

It could really go either way, good or bad. 

But still,  knowing this will kind of always make me wonder what the original would have been like. 

I’ll be cautiously optimistic and have faith in the process lol. Just hope we get some actual concrete info soon. The riddles are getting a little old lol. 

Please God let UT have a better title than BB

9 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Also, if y’all are on the right track and she removed most of the OG songs to replace them w/ the ones she’s done w Mike, I just hope their production is miles better than WW then bc….. :toofunny:

I agree, Mike's production in WW it's not it

8nl2OpX.png

okay that was confusing but at least we can talk and especulate again and not make this pre release thread unbereable (for some time)

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

Prior to West Coast's release we knew (at least to my knowledge) very little about the process so it wasn't worrying. Only later during promo did we learn that execs actually wanted her to work with Adele producers and hated the Auerbach stuff, told her to stick to the Paradise sound etc. I guarantee that if we did know what was going on, everybody would be freaking out during UV pre-release as well.

UV pre-release was also unprecedented so it's hard to compare the two.

I guess they trust her process now more than ever so she's running free and does whatever she wants.

Nonetheless we're still here :lolliney:

I know, that her label isn't happy about UV sound and lyrics and she had problems with release. They wanted to making BTD 2.0. But fans loved rock sound from Lana. 

Even if Honeymoon is less radio-friendly even than UV, label doesn't make excuses like in UV case.

24 minutes ago, COCC said:

I was literally going to say this. Maybe she scrapped the personal songs to give us the bops :brows:. But I'd still be sad cause I loved the singles' sound and story... Maybe they are not even in the album anymore (I'd be glad if that means more new songs tho)

giphy.gif