Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i'm so happy that she's changing the album title, in no way blue banisters compares with some masterpiece names like Ultraviolence and Norman Fucking Rockwell!

That's good that Lana don't share with us any snippet. What if snippet of song was good and she decided to ditch song from album? What if it sounds better than the rest of album/most of songs?

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This is disastrous stuff is NEVER as good when she changes it just look at the LFL demos and the fact she scrapped songs like Wild One and Serene Queen 

But we also got UV that way so... :creepna:

giphy.gif

I've decided to look at the positives and start my predictions as to what the final album title is going to be :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

I'm already so curious to hear the removed songs. Well, we'll hear what she's cooked when the album drops in October. :pft:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

I still don’t fully understand how she’s able to make tracklist and title changes this close to the release..

I honestly think now would be the perfect time to have a self-titled record given its autobiographical leanings, but I genuinely think that Wildflower Wildfire could really embody the entire record as well

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

That tracklist is change doesn't mean it was made last minute (but we know, Lana could do it). It would be made some time ago, months ago but it was hidden in cupboard. She wasn't satisfacted with songs she originally made and submit to tracklist. The new ones are better for her so she decided to change. 

9 minutes ago, COCC said:

So RCS is not even on the album anymore

Why is sister Lana posting stuff she would regret it a couple of weeks later? 

I'm starting to feel like Lana is quite a shaky person for everything. Why not complete an album and reveal small snippets like a normal artis in the age of social media? 

I've been looking forward to the newest album by The Marias too and I can't help but compare how they handle the pre release era vs Lana. The small indie band sent their fans a piece of a puzzle of the albums artwork for fans to reveal it on social media, then they released a song, then its music video in May, than another song, then a teaser of the album, a pre order of the vinyl and now they're about to release it on streaming platforms in a day. Meanwhile Lana... whatever she's up to. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I've decided to look at the positives and start my predictions as to what the final album title is going to be :hype:

Wildflower Wildfire could be album title, but i don't think that will be. It's hard to predict what Lana imagined.

I wanted to hear RCS so bad in the passed days since I thought it would be another TJF/WHF moment. So the song got scrapped from two albums… Dont know how I feel about that. She wanted to name the album about that line so it has to be good… but it got tossed aside from two records…

What is the truth? 
love that we might get a streaming only album in July though :flutter: