Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

So true, that title is not iconic. Good God here we go.
9SwVDTM.gif

Its was the last extension of her suburban supermarket wasp mom era i think. Now we're getting back to the whore anthems , songs about Jesus, being wild, and having midlife crises

9SwVDTM.gif

I hope Lana let Mike go wild with the synths on a few tracks:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

53 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Off topic but I also realized I’m going to be camping for 4th of July weekend with absolutely no cell service, so unless the album leaks I can’t listen until like the 6th or 7th

Sis me too :trisha:

You and I going to the nearest towns to get WiFi to listen to Blue Banisters: :runs: :runs:

Also for the record I thought Blue Banisters was genuinely a nice name. But what do I know since I changed names from Concept to Stargirl hahahah. All great things get re-named at least once :sass:

4 hours ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

New title, RCS scrapped along with some of the songs she was meant to release. The 3 released singles are still on the album

Can anyone tell me how insiders know what’s on the album as it’s being tentatively compiled and rearranged? If it’s not uploaded to iTunes or YouTube or anywhere and is just in planning stages, I feel like some labels wouldn’t even know for sure.... so curious!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Can anyone tell me how insiders know what’s on the album as it’s being tentatively compiled and rearranged? If it’s not uploaded to iTunes or YouTube or anywhere and is just in planning stages, I feel like some labels wouldn’t even know for sure.... so curious!

During Chemtrails, five people got their hands on the songs while sent to mixing. BoZ seems to have heard early stuff from BB (or whatever how this album is called now) probably the same way. Eclipse has his info from some sort of website (I think?) for media and record companies before it gets published. BoZ’s post on ATRL could be that: he got his hands on interscope’s memo for the album to come (I’m not 100% sure of anything though, it’s what I gathered from what was posted and discussed here)

I know this has probably been mentioned a few times, but what if surprise dropping the 3 singles with no announcement/promotion was to test the waters and see if she could surprise drop an album without it flopping? Like yeah it wouldn’t do as well first week without physicals, but she already dropped an album this year that did fabulously first week, so maybe her label is fine with giving her a lil freebie and letting her surprise release it with physicals later.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

29 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

I know this has probably been mentioned a few times, but what if surprise dropping the 3 singles with no announcement/promotion was to test the waters and see if she could surprise drop an album without it flopping? Like yeah it wouldn’t do as well first week without physicals, but she already dropped an album this year that did fabulously first week, so maybe her label is fine with giving her a lil freebie and letting her surprise release it with physicals later.

It could be but I don't think they'll let her release a full album without even acknowledging it. If it wasn't for the insiders and this forum I wouldn't have listened to the 3 singles on the release day cause I don't usually look at Lana's new releases on Spotify (and the songs were even "hard" to find in her page lol). And also Youtube notifications are always late for me :eek3: so the casual listener wouldn't even notice. I think they'll make her release at least a MV before the album so people know she's coming again.

I don't think she will surprise release it but maybe we'll have a 1 week only preorder or something.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be mad if she ended up leaving the three songs off the album just to fill the gap between the two records. In some way, that would make sense to me. WW is still the best of the three ugh I love the lyrics

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Mike reintroduced her to weed and now were getting our revenge psychedelic stoner rock synth UV HM crossover album that combines her anger towards critics and the industry as well as her vulnerable soft side detailing her dark past and inner struggles she still faces today :hype: :wowcry:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

its you from whom i learn learn learn it's you from whom i learn learn leeearrnnnn 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i’ve always thought bird world was a beautiful title. im still upset she didnt use it

she already used some of the lyrics in Dark But Just A Game

giphy.gif

bird world would've been her best title ever it's complete fuckery god she's still so dumb for not using it but NFR! is also great i'm here for #JUSTICEFORBIRDWORLD2021