Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

and now my banisters aaaaaaaaa aaaahh ahhhh aahhhreeeee greeeeeeeeeee heeee heeee heeeeeennnnn n greeeehh haaaa haaaaa haayyyyyyy

u can't blacken the pages w russian poetry n be. haaaaaa aaahhhhhh haaaaaaa ppppppyyyyy 

except that onnneee thing! the diaaaamunds the ruuuhuuuust n theeeeeee raaaaaaaiiiii haaaaeeeeyyyy heeee aaaayyyy aiinn 

heee's shaaaa haaaaaa hiiiiiiiinnnnniiinnnnn oohhh hhoooo hooooo. ooh 

nnnaaaaauuuughtttt tooo tuurn intaaaa a willldfire ta lite uhp ur nite w only mah smile bb i'll be like a willllldfloooooowerrr doooo mah best neva to tuuuhuuuuu huuuurnnnnn inta somthn that buuuuuu huuuu huuuuu huuuuuuurns 

he could see us in all our splendooooooooor 

- the putting of an end to the mother rumors, it is what it is, but I learned not to be like that vibes. 
- the revisiting of the daddy issue concept neighborhood. should i stay to what's familiar and safe? 
- the healing of the self. 
- the next chapter of her life

- the ending of cycles to become new and be separate from the lesser wanted parts of the family unit she must've once knew. 

she's saying, no. I must move forward. 

POEU.gif

GQJ97HL.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Hasn’t she still been wearing the engagement ring?

She always wears a ring on that finger

The fact remains she hasn't been seen w him forever and he's been regularly hanging out with these baseball people or something

I mean maybe they're somehow managing to not be seen together but they don't seem to be at the same places

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Watch Lana & Nikki Lane become a couple :sass:

Nikki rimmed me so good I (almost ) forgot I'm with Clay  will be one of the lyrics on the album :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

17 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She always wears a ring on that finger

The fact remains she hasn't been seen w him forever and he's been regularly hanging out with these baseball people or something

I mean maybe they're somehow managing to not be seen together but they don't seem to be at the same places

Weird. I thought they broke up for good when she went on the Breaking Up Slowly tour but then he made an appearance in her IG live a while back. If they are together she doesn’t seem too keen on showing him off or even acknowledging his existence. ?

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

JUSTICE FOR BIRD WORLD!!!

200.gif

Ugh loved this genius title so much!!! Bitch! Fuck! :sluttybunny:

Seriously tho, this title could still be relevant to LDR8; the birds = the drama and chaos surrounding her career, spoiling her American Dream... 

mUENGN9.png

I genuinely hope Lana and Clay are okay. I hate to imagine Lana suffering through another heartbreak. The supposed correlation between heartbreak and good music is not worth it if it means she feels even the tiniest amount of pain :(  

mUENGN9.png

Manifesting Birld World  or Good God - The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey as the new album title :tanisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

the new pics…my heart….she looks so beautiful damnnn. the first pic and outfit is pure nfr vibes and the second one….white blouse, slightly auburn hair styled back….she gave a glimpse of honeymoon…the vibes…the beauty….NIKKI’S INFLUENCE IS OVER SHE’S BACK GIRLS SHE’S REALLY BACK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjaOFaFp76-27U2dKc6hR

25 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Weird. I thought they broke up for good when she went on the Breaking Up Slowly tour but then he made an appearance in her IG live a while back. If they are together she doesn’t seem too keen on showing him off or even acknowledging his existence. ?

Well it‘s not so surprising if you think how people dragged her for dating Sean :icant:

There is something in the wind and I can feel it blowing in...she will post sth about the album today putas :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

2 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

she's gonna call it nuptials bc her banisters are now grey and shes gonna get married

wait i actually dreamt she had titled an album Nuptials at Tipasa once 

I hope this is an UV situation and that working with Mike brought her some kind of inspiration that the album lacked before. Maybe she scrapped the Jack-songs.

It could easily be another LFL/CoCC situation though, where she's indecisive, overthinks stuff and makes the album worse with some last-minute changes.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

What if there's no album title on the artwork? That'd make sense why she is allowed to keep changing the title, if the album is actually coming on july 4th, with the vinyls being pressed or already done

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

I hope this is an UV situation and that working with Mike brought her some kind of inspiration that the album lacked before. Maybe she scrapped the Jack-songs.

It could easily be another LFL/CoCC situation though, where she's indecisive, overthinks stuff and makes the album worse with some last-minute changes.

i think either the jack or zach songs (or both) are scrapped since they are the "oldest" out of the bunch and we know how she feels about songs she recorded longer ago. plus that pic from a few weeks mike posted of her in the studio probably wasn’t for ww as we thought but for the new songs she recently recorded. i just hope the scrapping makes the tracklist better and not worse :bebe:

2 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

What if there's no album title on the artwork? That'd make sense why she is allowed to keep changing the title, if the album is actually coming on july 4th, with the vinyls being pressed or already done

That would work if she only changed the title, but if she scrapped most of the songs they would have to destroy  all of the vinyls Chromatics-style ... I doubt that it's the packaging that would be the dealbreaker here.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!