Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

That would work if she only changed the title, but if she scrapped most of the songs they would have to destroy  all of the vinyls Chromatics-style ... I doubt that it's the packaging that would be the dealbreaker here.

Maybe it's just her car-selphie without a title :oopna:

20 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

What if there's no album title on the artwork? That'd make sense why she is allowed to keep changing the title, if the album is actually coming on july 4th, with the vinyls being pressed or already done

There isn’t any vinyl ready lmao if she’s going by that date, I’m sure it will be digital only, maybe CDs, but that’s just about it.

We know that she was still working on the album like 2 months ago, plants are still delayed af. At this point, if she’s really sticking to July 4th, she can do as many changes as she wants bc vinyl isn’t coming either way. I mean, even if she isn’t sticking to that date, even if she ends up releasing @ the end of the summer or wtv, we still won’t be having any vinyl so yeah

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

13 minutes ago, COCC said:

Maybe it's just her car-selphie without a title :oopna:

Yup I could see that happen and it would make me very sad since i always wanted a textless cover - but in an artistic way

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think she only removed the Jack songs since the singles are staying - but yeah the album having a sudden shift is scary and exciting :excited:

39 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

What if there's no album title on the artwork? That'd make sense why she is allowed to keep changing the title, if the album is actually coming on july 4th, with the vinyls being pressed or already done

Miley Cyrus's Plastic Hearts vinyl is yet to be released although the album will be soon a year old so it wouldn't be weird for a vinyl copy to be late. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I had a thought last night and maybe vinyls and CDs will come out later since her last THREE albums have leaked early because of her company sending them way too early. So maybe they « owe » her one on that matter and the album could be happening July 4, even if the album wasn’t completely done 90 days before release.

team Delulu, here I come :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Wait, it’s not called Blue Banisters anymore?

No, According to BoZ. He spilled on ATRL, telling us to expect another name change, and that she tossed aside many tracks for new ones. We don’t know which ones, except for Loved You Then and Now (which has the Rock Candy Sweet line). He doesn’t have a release date (he said maybe the album won’t be delayed, which makes us think that the only way for a July 4 release is if there are no vinyls planned for that date), and he didn’t hear the newer stuff. 

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

No, According to BoZ. He spilled on ATRL, telling us to expect another name change, and that she tossed aside many tracks for new ones. We don’t know which ones, except for Loved You Then and Now (which has the Rock Candy Sweet line). He doesn’t have a release date (he said maybe the album won’t be delayed, which makes us think that the only way for a July 4 release is if there are no vinyls planned for that date), and he didn’t hear the newer stuff. 

Got it, thank you for updating me! :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

16 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Good God would be a great title 

@heroinmelodies came up with it 

Also would love " The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey " as a title

Edit: oop just saw someone else came up with that as well:bebe:  

Spoiler

r4ZAMyN.jpg

I named it The Walking Lan :slayty:

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Wait, it’s not called Blue Banisters anymore?

The way your signature still says Rock Candy Sweet time line :trisha:  the way that song was the title track once & is now scrapped  :crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

hi bbs, i think the contents of this video essay is rly important for us lana fans to understand and be aware of, esp in our hopes n dreams of lana returning to her older sound/aesthetic (unlikely we will stop yearning bc the sound was just tooo good but let's be self-aware, at the very least)

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

The way your signature still says Rock Candy Sweet time line :trisha:  the way that song was the title track once & got scrapped now :crying2:

I've been so busy that I haven't had time to change it :icant: I was meaning to change it today but... welp. I guess I'll just call it LDR8 then. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

A reminder that  Lanas Guitarist Blake was seen in the studio on May 31th.  He was involved in Cruel Word, Pretty When You Cry & Flipside.  Blake × Mike Dean = Electric Guitar & Synths. Another masterpiece is coming I fear.:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

A reminder that  Lanas Guitarist Blake was seen in the studio on May 31th.  He was involved in Cruel Word, Pretty When You Cry & Flipside.  Blake × Mike Dean = Electric Guitar & Synths. Another masterpiece is coming I fear.:oprah:

I really hope so :pray2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Plot twist: BB, WW, and TB are all scrapped too and just standalone singles :oopna:

Bigger plot twist: BB, WW, and TB are all scrapped too and get removed from all streaming platforms :oopna:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

10 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Please the revival of guitars :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She always wears a ring on that finger

The fact remains she hasn't been seen w him forever and he's been regularly hanging out with these baseball people or something

I mean maybe they're somehow managing to not be seen together but they don't seem to be at the same places

I think that they just don't want to be seen together (maybe this is her way of doing things differently this time?). 

They still follow each other and he was in her live a while ago. I wouldn't even be surprised if I found out that they married in secret