Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think we're gonna get news soon regarding the album and I agree I think the title change and the track eliminations were done a while back

2 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So I took a look at her insta and before she posted the COTCC cover & tracklist she posted a Happy Birthday post  dedicated to Joan Baez. And now she is wishing Happy Birthday to her friends as well. I think after the last Happy Birthday post she will post sth about the album. So do you guys know if any of her friends has birthday in the rest of June or is Val the last one having bday in June ? Maybe sth is coming pretty soon then :raven:

Many signs tend to point on news real soon. The birthday posts, the BoZ post (he did say last time, before the singles, that the era was beginning in the next two weeks and we are now two weeks and half before July 4, with hints of the tracklist),

she reappeared online, her birthday is coming (ok, that one is always a week argument, But still).:raven:

9 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The meltdowns on here come July 4th and there's no album

tenor.gif

I will be one of those people :agree:

I’ve been team Delulu since ‘era starting in two weeks’ and we haven’t been wrong yet so here’s to hoping 

"Don’t forget me"

Let's go guys let's reach 1000 pages :slayty: 

BoZ has to spill something today so we can reach our goal 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

20 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The meltdowns on here come July 4th and there's no album

tenor.gif

Well, I'm now convinced July 4th is the new September 5th. I can't see how it's coming in three weeks if she's changed the tracklist :scoff:

I’ve been thinking for some time it wouldn’t be out on July 4, but BoZ’s post makes me think that maybe it’s happening after all.

but if it doesn’t, I wouldn’t be mad at all. Chemtrails is still new, the three singles are growing on me with each listen, and she will have some sort of post if not preorder that could drop anyway now between today and  July 4. It’s all good. 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

BOZ said that Lana scrapped half of the song on "BB A.K.A RCS", I'm wondering if the three singles she already released are still on the album. 

He did say they were. 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I mean even if vinyls are not shipped on release, the total sales would be the same in the end (just not on the first week). But if they want a high debut, they need the physicals cause Lana does great in streaming but in the long run, not on debut.

i hope they just don’t give a fuck about the chart position this time. charts are totally worthless nowadays and with all the mass buying and payola they’ve gotten just as useless as the grammies. like it’s totally and utterly useless (except for her #1 U.K. strike) but other than that i don’t see the point ? they delayed cocc for 8 months only for it to not even get a #1 and free fall the week after :stareney:

they can delay it all they want the week it’ll drop either beyoncé, taylor, adele, lorde, billie, lorde, rihanna, drake etc will drop and block a #1 either way (again :toofunny:). and they’ll get the same sales either way, she already had great physical sales this year and got a #2 which is really good too. i hope that’ll make them accept a digital release, maybe she’d get a #3 or #2 debut even without vinyls cause there’s not that many people (?) releasing the week of the 4th so yeah….. a fucking mess 

BOZ never said chemtrails was being released September 5th. In July, he saw no reason why it shouldn’t be released, but he didn’t say it was staring/it was going to be released 

Unless there had always been a date (not July 4th) that he hasn’t told us, and that date isn’t delayed yet. Either way, if there is no delay we’re going to be getting more info sooner than later 

5 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

BOZ said that Lana scrapped half of the song on "BB A.K.A RCS", I'm wondering if the three singles she already released are still on the album. 

he confirmed they are still on the album 

"Don’t forget me"

It could be possible some of the songs he heard weren’t scrapped, and just retitled 

:sass:

Unless he’s seen the producers/writers and knows they’re different. He said he hasn’t heard the new tracks yet, but it could be a “Wonderlust/NAWWAL and White Dress/Waitress” situation 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’ve been thinking for some time it wouldn’t be out on July 4, but BoZ’s post makes me think that maybe it’s happening after all.

but if it doesn’t, I wouldn’t be mad at all. Chemtrails is still new, the three singles are growing on me with each listen, and she will have some sort of post if not preorder that could drop anyway now between today and  July 4. It’s all good. 

He did say they were. 

when management said ‘she has an idea to do something she’s wanted to do for awhile’ maybe it was drop an album with no promo?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 hours ago, Cloud Shrouded said:

Ugh loved this genius title so much!!! Bitch! Fuck! :sluttybunny:

Seriously tho, this title could still be relevant to LDR8; the birds = the drama and chaos surrounding her career, spoiling her American Dream... 

Omg remember when she posted that selfie saying “waiting for the birds to attack”... maybe it is relevant to LDR8!

2 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Omg remember when she posted that selfie saying “waiting for the birds to attack”... maybe it is relevant to LDR8!

I’m sure that idea was scrapped by now :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

43 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

when management said ‘she has an idea to do something she’s wanted to do for awhile’ maybe it was drop an album with no promo?

I don't think the managers would be happy with that tho :thumb3: and Ben said it like it was something exciting so...

giphy.gif

I wonder if by “possibly avoid a delay” BoZ meant more so like a huge COCC or NFR like delay, not a July 4th delay? So meaning maybe it’ll still come out this summer/ earlier fall ish and not next year

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

I wonder if by “possibly avoid a delay” BoZ meant more so like a huge COCC or NFR like delay, not a July 4th delay? So meaning maybe it’ll still come out this summer/ earlier fall ish and not next year

possibly avoid a delay means possibly avoid a delay so july 4th