Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just wish BOZ could elaborate more on what "we might avoid the delay"

does that mean we are getting it, for sure, on july 4? that's what it says to me -- we might be getting it on july 4. i just wanna know if he has any idea if the date says from his source "july 4" or if it says "TBA" bc if it says TBA we're not getting it july 4. if it says july 4 then we're almost certain we'll get the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

17 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

when management said ‘she has an idea to do something she’s wanted to do for awhile’ maybe it was drop an album with no promo?

Think bigger. It was a Netflix documentary of her career. A hologram performance of her first visual record. Live transmission of Chuck giving birth while Lana sings BBM Baby in the background. The broadway musical she was writing some years ago with Billie playing young Lana. QFTC-Remix of BTD with Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani, Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé. The comeback of her rock band with Alex Turner. Releasing three albums the same day.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

Think bigger. It was a Netflix documentary of her career. A hologram performance of her first visual record. Live transmission of Chuck giving birth while Lana sings BBM Baby in the background. The broadway musical she was writing some years ago with Billie playing young Lana. QFTC-Remix of BTD with Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani, Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé. The comeback of her rock band with Alex Turner. Releasing three albums the same day.

giphy.gif

I am torn between her rock band with Alex Turner and the live transmission of Chuck giving birth with Lana singing BBM baby in the background :air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

So the COCC-CDs are half-priced on her international store. Could this mean... that they're clearing out inventory for new stuff? :dua:

Spoiler

Page 1000 is so close :awkney:

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

So the COCC-CDs are half-priced on her international store. Could this mean... that they're clearing out inventory for new stuff? :dua:

Hide contents

What?????? It's probably that cause I've seen other artists (maybe Lana too) do that before announcing new stuff. 

It's really coming :crying4::crying4::crying4:

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, COCC said:

Reveal hidden contents

i’m moving but i’m not officially moving until she announces something :whitney:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Why are some of you guys acting like COCC wasn't a successful album? Lana stans are a different breed of people. We buy physical copies which are more valuable and listen it later. She's extremely successful in physical sales meanwhile I don't hear anyone buying nor talking about Cardi B's album, only her hit singles. COCC was #2, like every other album except UV being 1# so I think there's nothing to worry about. Yeah, it has less views and streaming numbers but considering that Lana doesn't give a fuck about commercial success, it's a very successful album. Some established artists put max effort and promote their album only to flop. If she made 3 or 4 bops with guitars and an aesthetic artwork it would probably be 1#. Teens would love it since rock is kinda getting back to the charts if you consider Olivia's music pop rock. 

Manifesting LDR8 to be UV 2.0. :bored:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif