Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BOZ also said to expect an album change, so it’s weird that website would still have it BB, unless the album name didn’t change :oprah2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

omg imagine she releases it before the date

maybe they put that because it’s the Friday before?

I thought that too but don't usually webs and newspapers put the same date Lana says? Like I remember a lot of sites saying that Chemtrails was out on September 5th for example :thumb3:.  And every publication used June 1st and July 4th as dates for RCS/BB. So it's either true or that web knew the July 4th date was bullshit so they guessed the nearest Friday. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

omg imagine she releases it before the date

maybe they put that because it’s the Friday before?

He never said anything about preorders 

I know but for him to know the title, tracklist and possibly the release date I thought it's because he knows about the preorder or at least the album release details. I was just guessing sorry :bebe:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I know but for him to know the title, tracklist and possibly the release date I thought it's because he knows about the preorder or at least the album release details. I was just guessing sorry :bebe:

No you’re good!! It’s possible he knows the preorder/current plans! Even if he did know it he probably wouldn’t tell us, he always gives his information away slowly 

"Don’t forget me"

20 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/new_album_releases

According to this site, BB should be releasing on the 2nd July? I don't know how legit this site is but in the past it has been correct and always labelled Lana's albums 'TBD' (to be determined) if a solid date isn't in the air yet

interesting, nice find! didn't BOZ's post say something like "at this point we should expect another name change"? maybe he was just joking or something. it's weird the site would say it's named BB still if it isn't. anyways, 2 (and a half) weeks until we get a new album  :hype: :hype: :hype:

Edited by hashtagtylerh
Spelling mistake

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

interesting, nice find! didn't BOZ's post say something like "at this point we should expect another name change"? maybe he was just joking or something. it's weird the site would say it's named BB still if it isn't. anyways, 2 (and a half) weeks until we new album  :hype: :hype: :hype:

I'm still not fully sold on BoZ's authenticity tbh and they could have been talking out of their ass for all we know lol. I hope for a title change, but maybe it hasn't gotten to the site yet and they're using the BB title as a placeholder for the time being

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I literally just searched "Lana Del Rey" and saw this posted 2 seconds ago LOL, apparently something new coming? Or maybe he just means the last 3 singles? 

Found this Tweet too from the same company (seems like a company account instead of the other one which is personal maybe?) To me it just sounds like they'll be playing Lana music but idk, seems like a weird thing to announce lol https://twitter.com/TodayFM/status/1405631337780887554?s=20

Edited by hashtagtylerh
Added more

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I literally just searched "Lana Del Rey" and saw this posted 2 seconds ago LOL, apparently something new coming? Or maybe he just means the last 3 singles? 

Found this Tweet too from the same company (seems like a company account instead of the other one which is personal maybe?) To me it just sounds like they'll be playing Lana music but idk, seems like a weird thing to announce lol https://twitter.com/TodayFM/status/1405631337780887554?s=20

What does that mean :assad:

I asked what he meant, like new music or old, and he replied "Actually have a birra (I'm assuming he meant bitta*) Lana already lined up :)" so... not an answer but I think it isn't anything new... maybe though #TeamDelulu

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I asked what he meant, like new music or old, and he replied "Actually have a birra (I'm assuming he meant bitta*) Lana already lined up :)" so... not an answer but I think it isn't anything new... maybe though #TeamDelulu

I exposed your twitter account. Hope that‘s ok :oprah:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I exposed your twitter account. Hope that‘s ok :oprah:

I don't care it's the same username, not really a secret :P I wish he replied with something competent though... like what does that mean :xgiggle:

Edited by hashtagtylerh
Spelling mistake... I can't type today

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i asked a spotify guy about the release date and hes searching for 10 mins now:wat: manifesting hes searching the data, not her insta

when the spotify guy is searching through the data and finds the .wav files for all of the tracks off of ldr8 

Search Results » sunglasses | Kardashian memes, Tom ford glasses, Kardashian

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix