Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I've found the way to make it play everytime. If you open the private mode and enter https://ldrvillage.com/#/ it plays.

Holy shit that video is definitely new 

and it could easily place the BB logo over the Chemtrail logo

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I've found the way to make it play everytime. If you open the private mode and enter https://ldrvillage.com/#/ it plays.

i tried it and it still shows "Chemtrails over the country club" over the sky with the car driving into the city

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I have to close all tabs to make it play again cause if the web is loaded it takes you directly to the streets.

Here's the lady at the start of the video https://imgur.com/a/TTI9Zd7

At the end it says Chemtrails so... it has to be old 

that’s not new. I remember seeing that when i frist created my ldrvillage account

Btw that grass photo screams Dealer to me. The psychedelic vibes that photo has matches the title & description of Dealer perfect. Also this era wants to make us scream at the top  of our lungs. Let the anger, the frustration out via screaming.  Let the emotions flow out of our lungs via a powerful scream.That  is what Dealer will do , what feelings it will represent . That is what that grass is screaming to my delulu :scream:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

that’s not new. I remember seeing that when i frist created my ldrvillage account

Disappointing it’s not new, I’ve never seen or heard that mentioned! :crying4:

I still feel like things are happening though 

"Don’t forget me"

the grass picture is not intentionally distorted, it's just the Chemtrails LDRVillage promo beginning and whatever the website used to track it screenshotted it as the camera was panning up so the grass looks weird. we lost :(

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Btw that grass photo screams Dealer to me. The psychedelic vibes that photo has matches the title & description of Dealer perfect. Also this era wants to make us scream at the top  of our lungs. Let the anger, the frustration out via screaming.  Let the emotions flow out of out lungs via a powerful scream.That  is what Dealer will do , what feelings it will represent . That is what that grass is screaming to my delulu :scream:

the way that she can make us feel such intricate and artistic emotions over a distorted photo of grass... :oprah:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

if you click the link from lanadelrey.com where it says "enter village" it shows it

that's so weird, i don't remember seeing it before but it makes sense thematically with the chemtrails thing so idk i don't think it's anything related to the new album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, not all who wander r lost said:

we just freaked out over grass and trees Lana please :icant:

we’re on the edge of our seat :agree:

im logging out to go touch grass and breath fresh air 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

we just freaked out over grass and trees Lana please :icant:

Well the VB cover contains trees. We are getting an album full of Venice Bitches but made by Blake & Mike Dean . It's a sign!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

This might be a new low, even for us 

no , the fart gate remains the lowest low, I guess there was something in the wind today after all:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

13 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

me too I remember thinking "wow this is a JOURNEY"

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg