Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Something is coming 

there’s something in the wind 

I can feel it blowing in

:illumilana:

Period king:gurl:

Everything is shapen up to that. If not this week , then something will happen next week for sure!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Well. I had an extremely vivid dream where Mike dean was talking about the rest of the songs on the album and one of them she free-styled over his guitar and the chorus went like “Run, run, run, run ” I forgot parts of it but I hope it was a psychic dream because it felt so true :awkney2:

I'm excited again cus Lana gon' change the album tittle (already changed I guess), I'm wondering what name will it be.:party:

We all have to collectively accept that Blue Banisters would have been the worst title among her albums and apart from that it doesn't seem like a Lana title, the only thing referring to her would be the colour blue.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Well. I had an extremely vivid dream where Mike dean was talking about the rest of the songs on the album and one of them she free-styled over his guitar and the chorus went like “Run, run, run, run ” I forgot parts of it but I hope it was a psychic dream because it felt so true :awkney2:

tweet him this

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

RUN... RUNNING WITH THE WOLVES OMG IT'S HAPPENING Oprah Surprised GIFs | Tenor

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

5 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Isnt this literally the song that Jack talked about in the Rolling Stone interview yesterday? the one Lana wrote with him for the Bleachers album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Isnt this literally the song that Jack talked about in the Rolling Stone interview yesterday? the one Lana wrote with him for the Bleachers album

BYE OMG you’re so right It literally manifested into my dream and instead of jack it was Mike dean :illumarina:

13 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Run motorcycle run run run :angie:

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

2 hours ago, shady said:

How many here will actually pre order the album? :stareney2:

vinyl? i will, probably multiple copies

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm glad that the grass and trees are old. They reminded me of Lorde's website video and we already had people comparing Lana to Taylor due to Folklore - Evermore. Imagine having to hear the folks comparing her to Lorde? 

13 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I'm glad that the grass and trees are old. They reminded me of Lorde's website video and we already had people comparing Lana to Taylor due to Folklore - Evermore. Imagine having to hear the folks comparing her to Lorde? 

inb4 the album is called Polar Power, inspired by her time in Alaska with Clay

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Look I don't want to reignite Grassgate but 99centlips just informed that she got another notification from that thing that it updated the grass again

So we think they are definitely tinkering

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream