Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

manifesting a one word album title :oprah3: or something beautiful and succinct :oprah3:

Succulents 

it could be playing off of cocc

it would be nice

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 6/16/2021 at 12:41 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

I get that, but she can wish Happy Birthday to her friends and family, but say’s absolutely nothing to her adoring fans for months and months. I personally find that insulting, like she can’t even be bothered to tweet ‘I love you all music coming soon’.  

literally why on earth would she do that... literally all her fans do is complain about her music and say chemtrails sucked...

4 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

Well. I had an extremely vivid dream where Mike dean was talking about the rest of the songs on the album and one of them she free-styled over his guitar and the chorus went like “Run, run, run, run ” I forgot parts of it but I hope it was a psychic dream because it felt so true :awkney2:

Bestie you dreamed of the song „Dont Go Dark“ that Jack wrote with Lana for his Bleachers album :heart:

Anyways you guys had a meltdown over a tree and a grass picture. I‘m disappointed. No one called me to join :dorothy3:

1 hour ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

If what I heard on The Astral is anything to go by, u bitches aren’t ready. Cememnt the wigs to ur scalps Miss Del Rey is gonna blow u like a twister

Its so good. Downloaded into my brain and on repeat. God is good all the time. All the time Godna is good

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

58 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

literally why on earth would she do that... literally all her fans do is complain about her music and say chemtrails sucked...

100%

You literally let me go to bed after fartgate and threw a party while I was dreaming about Mike's weedfarts :stareney:

But I also had an other dream, my first one about Lana. I dreamed that the cover was a collage of her ratings of her critics: A list like "Pitchfork 3/5, Rolling Stone 4/5, ..." and then a small sentence what she thinks about each of them. 

57 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Its so good. Downloaded into my brain and on repeat. God is good all the time. All the time Godna is good

Hi, can you rip it and dm it to my brain pls thx xx 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Hi, can you rip it and dm it to my brain pls thx xx 

No requesting songs over dm. User was warned for this post. :oprah3:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

No requesting songs over dm. User was warned for this post. :oprah3:

You know cocoboards has gone nuts when users start listening to inexistent material through astral projection and get banned for it :eartha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

48 minutes ago, COCC said:

So this meltdown was also for nothing. It was MAC :stareney:

Regardless of what year it is or what era we’re in, MAC is always worth the meltdown :clapback:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

lanadelreystore.com now also redirects to ldrvillage + they removed the COCC merch from there... what does it mean

Spoiler

also rip to lanadelreystore, gone but not forgotten :crai: i hope its just temporary cuz i dont wanna pay these ridiculous shipping prices every team i order merch

image.png

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

lanadelreystore.com now also redirects to ldrvillage + they removed the COCC merch from there... what does it mean

Hide contents

also rip to lanadelreystore, gone but not forgotten :crai: i hope its just temporary cuz i dont wanna pay these ridiculous shipping prices every team i order merch

As a spatial planner I simply hate LDR village because it's this typical american village: heavy dependent on car, inefficient traffic, too many parking lots, buildings built well below their zoning capacity and an exterior space with a low quality. How are we supposed prevent climate change when they live like that :oprah:

... as a Lana stan I simply love the village though :sass: