Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

As a spatial planner I simply hate LDR village because it's this typical american village: heavy dependent on car, inefficient traffic, too many parking lots, buildings built well below their zoning capacity and an exterior space with a low quality. How are we supposed prevent climate change when they live like that :oprah:

... as a Lana stan I simply love the village though :sass:

i can really tell ure swiss by this post alone

image.png

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i can really tell ure swiss by this post alone

Actually Italian, but yeah it shows that I grew up and live here :thumb3:

Don't get me started on our popular vote from last weekend though :horror:

35 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

lanadelreystore.com now also redirects to ldrvillage + they removed the COCC merch from there... what does it mean

Hide contents

also rip to lanadelreystore, gone but not forgotten :crai: i hope its just temporary cuz i dont wanna pay these ridiculous shipping prices every team i order merch

It has to mean something,  they preparing for LDR 8 release I think....maybe pre order comes even this week or next week

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Guys imagine if she drops pre order & revealing album cover , title & tracklist out of the blue , the collapse it would be!! We don't know the album title or any song names besides the 3 singles. Maybe the cover won't be the car selphie?? It would be a real surprise this time and that makes me so so excited!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

I'm not sure... I can still see the COCC merch in the gift shop https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/44/

Yeah I can still see the merch too...it's all so confusing :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

27 minutes ago, COCC said:

As a spatial planner I simply hate LDR village because it's this typical american village: heavy dependent on car, inefficient traffic, too many parking lots, buildings built well below their zoning capacity and an exterior space with a low quality. How are we supposed prevent climate change when they live like that :oprah:

... as a Lana stan I simply love the village though :sass:

Just a little off topic:

Same in Serbia and Balkan unfortunately, except for being dependent on a car. Millionaire investors are building apartments buildings in most random places with very little to non parking space and ruining the beauty of European architecture. Young people are actually furious and protesting all the time against non eco friendly behavior but they're usually powerless. Y'all won in life just for being born in Switzerland or Italy :cryney2:.

Also, do you have any experience with this site https://www.vinyl-digital.com/ it has very good deals and a very large

choice. I had a very bad experience with Amazon and now I'm afraid to order from any site except Aliexpress and within my country. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

18 minutes ago, shady said:

Same in Serbia and Balkan

I feel you :cryney2: we need Lana to sing about spatial planning on the next record :legend:

It would be so iconic if the album cover was a macro shot of basmati rice in a bowl with ‘LANA DEL REY’ in bold lettering centred . A self titled album defined only by basmati rice. 14 tracks

RVhKIwP.gif

Hopefully the work being done on the village is for LDR8 and not another chemtrails drop haha also it seems like the Gucci Beauty rumor was about Miley Cyrus... :xgiggle:

we really lost today huh :smokes3:

Text Book still on repeat daily since its release for me. The controversy confuses me - lyrically she’s been writing in a very modernist style since NFR (itself lending well to her consistently visual lyrical style), which includes stream-of-consciousness descriptions of a moment’s experience whether abstract or physical. She mentions the protest simply to paint a picture, as well as locating the song in time. She might as well be describing the light falling on a building at that same moment, though naturally all these separate images act as conceptual dynamos that can branch off into their own associations.

Here's some titles I think Lana might consider. These are personal to her as I've taken some lines from her poetry as well as other things (like her Insta captions)

Running With Wolves

Leo Moon

Angelina (could be a nod to Bob Dylan's song 'Farewell, Angelina', which was also covered by Lana's good friend Joan Baez)

Jasmine in the Air

Eternal Sunshine (same tone as Endless Summer)

Stoic Blue and Denim

Sun Chaser

The Sometimes Moon

Dorothy and the Lone Ranger (could refer to her and Clayton - pretty cute tbh)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Hopefully the work being done on the village is for LDR8 and not another chemtrails drop haha also it seems like the Gucci Beauty rumor was about Miley Cyrus... :xgiggle:

we really lost today huh :smokes3:

we‘ll she wouldn‘t fir anyway, because she belongs to gucci guilty and guilty of torture she is.

jk jk stream god book

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

3 hours ago, Summerain said:

When I open Lana del Rey's page in the window above it says opening soon, that means they are modifying the page !!!.
LDR8 is coming:excited:

Can u give a link? She has like 15 different stores

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

lanadelreystore.com now also redirects to ldrvillage + they removed the COCC merch from there... what does it mean

That's unimportant the IMPORTANT thing is they changed the grass twice today

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream