Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

SHE POSTED IT OMG

1. Let Me Re-Question The Culture (feat. Gwen Stefani)

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Cocc - it's good

4. Tasteless hoe 

5. Country at Heart (feat. Nikki Lane)

6. Colonization of Love (I Always Loved The Way They Loved)

7. Not not a feminist (Interlude)

8. Daddy 

9. Text Book

10. Dealer (feat. Miley Cyrus)

11. Cherry Blossom (feat. Olivia Rodrigo)

12. Women like Me (Interlude)

13. I said no, you heard yes - but that's okay 

14. Unidentified Flying Bill (feat. Tyler The Creator and Lady Gaga)

15. Blue Banisters

16. Delicate (T. Swiftie Cover) (feat. Azealea Banks)

Okay something is clearly up!! Shutting down the village a couple weeks ago, BOZ spilling new tea, shutting down LanaDelReyStore, tinkering with the village yesterday, removing the Chemtrails Over the Country Club merch section.

they’re doing something, they have to be! We’re 2 days shy of 2 weeks until the album and things are going to start happening, I know it 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Okay something is clearly up!! Shutting down the village a couple weeks ago, BOZ spilling new tea, shutting down LanaDelReyStore, tinkering with the village yesterday, removing the Chemtrails Over the Country Club merch section.

they’re doing something, they have to be! We’re 2 days shy of 2 weeks until the album and things are going to start happening, I know it 

i love your rational, fact-based outlook on things! especially when it fuels delulu-minded theories :trisha:

20 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Someone check Shazam for new titles. I'm going to e-mail HMV again. I'll report back ASAP 

I doubt Shazam is going to work, BB didn’t show up until a couple hours after it was released..

I also doubt any major places have anything super concrete. They probably have the default 4th (or 2nd) because an artist announcing a release date should be official confirmation

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

That's unimportant the IMPORTANT thing is they changed the grass twice today

:agree:

your grass screenshot is not real, i can see the pixels where you edited it

image.png

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

Was it Lanadelreystore That was selling the discounted physicals?

I heard it was the international store 

We don't know if this means we're getting something soon, you guys... Sometimes, websites are set to automatically change/update themselves on certain date (for example, if LDR8 was really supposed to come on July...) 

It already happened with NFR/Chemtrails before, where her website started to update because it was supposed to, but at the end nothing happened because the release date was postponed :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

16 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

your grass screenshot is not real, i can see the pixels where you edited it

lmfaaoooo this was a moment in lanaboards herstory 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

A concept: you enter the village, scene goes from cotton candy pink skies to midnight moon, lighting strikes the town, wildfire emerges from the strike and WW starts playing, LDR comes out from the fire with auburn hair and glowing eyes, village stores read “now open” with new merch, the revenge has started :trisha:

Just got an e-mail back from HMV

Thank you for your email.

We've had a look into this for you and at this time there are no confirmed releases due in the coming months from Lana Del Rey, we'd recommend keeping an eye on our website and social channels for any updates.

Spoiler

Sylvia...

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

12 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

We've had a look into this for you and at this time there are no confirmed releases due in the coming months from Lana Del Rey, we'd recommend keeping an eye on our website and social channels for any updates.

Reveal hidden contents

Sylvia...

:bebe::bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

24 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Hide contents

Sylvia...

ClutteredThisFlamingo-max-1mb.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

29 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Hide contents

Sylvia...

I bet they would say something similar re: Blonde or self titled Beyoncé, etc. It’s not a 100% surprise release per se but maybe she’ll just drop it digitally in the supposed date and get it over with.

IMG-7960.jpg