Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

they had NFR, Violet and COCC under "collections" until a few hours ago, so i wouldnt read too much into it. theyre prolly just consolidating everything from lanadelreystore

Really? I didn't see any of that stuff on the village website. Its all still on lanadelreystore.com 

As for shoplanadelrey.com, that's been gone since the launch of the village website haha but they never had any NFR or Violet merch on the village 

Edit: never mind! lanadelreystore.com is now gone for me too! Strange, it was totally normal just a few minutes ago haha

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Really? I didn't see any of that stuff on the village website. Its all still on lanadelreystore.com 

As for shoplanadelrey.com, that's been gone since the launch of the village website haha but they never had any NFR or Violet merch on the village 

yup, but lanadelreystore is gone now, too. and they really did have it on there today, idk why they removed it again. maybe because they didnt have the 3d renders ready yet, i guess

image.png

On google when you search Lana Del Rey store, it says Lana Dey Rey store - opening soon

so they just temporarily closed it to update 

its coming!

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

yup, but lanadelreystore is gone now, too. and they really did have it on there today, idk why they removed it again. maybe because they didnt have the 3d renders ready yet, i guess

yeah I see that now haha interesting that they're doing that now...it definitely makes me think something new is coming!

have they ever closed it for updates in the past? or have they only done that to add new album merch for new eras? i never hear people talk about them closing the site between album era's... or maybe thats just cus nobody cares to mention it lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

have they ever closed it for updates in the past? or have they only done that to add new album merch for new eras? i never hear people talk about them closing the site between album album era's... or maybe thats just cus nobody cares to mention it lmao

they almost always close to update it!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

they almost always close to update it!

i mean, when we're not in an album rollout and when things are normal, do they often close it for updates? like i only seem to hear it happening when we're waiting for new album info and then they drop new album merch/pre orders etc... if im making sense

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i mean, when we're not in an album rollout and when things are normal, do they often close it for updates? like i only seem to hear it happening when we're waiting for new album info and then they drop new album merch/pre orders etc... if im making sense

no, usually when they update it for random merch it is a pretty seamless thing! Usually when they close a site, it’s a big update

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

no, usually when they update it for random merch it is a pretty seamless thing! Usually when they close a site, it’s a big update

Omg so something has to happen in the next few days maybe even today. It can't be a coincide anymore !!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

wait is it showing the password thing for you guys? that’s when we know that they’re updating the site. it’s just showing me a page to redirect me to ldrvillage

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

wait is it showing the password thing for you guys? that’s when we know that they’re updating the site. it’s just showing me a page to redirect me to ldrvillage

When I tried to open the store, I got the password thing for a split second and then the site redirected to ldrvillage 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

There is an option for me that says " Entering with a password" :raven::hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: